Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th December 2009, 18:38   #1
BHPian

Greetings

Hi,

My name is Gaurav Malik, 30 years and becoming younger by the day . Do not know from which part of the country I am from as have stayed in most of the cities in India, Bangalore being my longest stint of 10 years. Currently in Pune for the past 8 months. I have been a regular follower of the BHP threads and I would say I was so thrilled when I saw my membership being approved that gave a small tea party to my entire office team....Have been an avid reader of the threads for the past 3 months and simply in love with it.

Currently own a Optra Magnum Petrol 1.6LS almost a month old and plan to start exploring the region around. Currently work in the entertainment sector. Love travelling and in these 30 years have been to 42 Indian towns and still counting . I am thrilled to be here and really excited to be part of this wonderful group. Thank YOU TEAM BHP
Old 14th December 2009, 13:33   #2
Team-BHP Support

Gaurav, welcome to Team-BHP, and nice to have you on-board.

Your experiences in travel will surely help the forum with your travelogues which we would expect to see.

As for the tea party, how about extending it to the members on the forum?

Do check out the Announcements section of the forum for the posting guidelines. Also, please restrict yourself to 2 smilies per post, it makes for easier reading.

See you around.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks