Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st December 2009, 18:07   #1

Prakash -- Bangalore

Hi BHP-ians,

I am from Bangalore and work for a IT company as a software developer. I had been addicted to Team-BHP for the past 2 years and had been visiting the site regularly. I also upgraded my car from M800 to DZire ZXi recently based on the research done by me with Team-BHP posts. Will post my ownership report very soon. I once again thank Team-BHP and the members for helping me in choosing the right car at the right time.

Just thought to say hi to you all. Will meet you all in my ownership report soon.

Thanks,
Prakash
Old 1st December 2009, 20:23   #2
Senior - BHPian

congrats on your new purchase and welcome to the group. One more from bangalore added into BHP. Dzire is a very good car backed with very good MASS.i drove this car upto bandipur last month and it is amazingly fast compared in its section. good FE( i got almost 18km/lt).Happy motoring and just hop by the rules section and get used to it. see you in the ownership section soon
Old 1st December 2009, 21:15   #3

Thank Shishir. Glad to see the very first reply for my post. That too from a Bangalorean. Yes. I too was quite impressed by DZire and also the driving comfort. Has been enjoying the rides. I had also made few long trips to Chennai was feeling quite comfortable. Trying to find some time to pen down my ownership experience. Will do soon.
Old 2nd December 2009, 10:08   #4
Senior - BHPian

Will see yo0u soon in the ownership thread. by the way there is a meet going to happen in bangalore. try to join that. See the thread which i had pasted in gopi's introduction
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks