Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th November 2009, 20:56   #1
BHPian

Hello All - I'm Spanking New

Hi,
I wish you could see that leap in the air and a pump and hear that YES!!! I'm through. Thanks! to all those involved in creating this lovely forum. I'm from Kolkata, working in an IT firm. I love computer programming, seeing new places and driving, music does turns me on as well. I never knew how to drive until March 2007, that's when this only automobile of our's, Tata Indica Xeta came home. I learnt driving and since then I've loved it more each time I go out to drive. This forum just adds fuel to fire. I got so much information from you all when I went to Puri begining this year, it was a great trip and my very first one of that length with my Xeta. I'll share it with you all. Till then have a nice time and safe driving!
Old 26th November 2009, 23:46   #2
BHPian

Hi man
I am new to this forum as well. keshav from Chennai. The Indica Xeta is a nice car. I was planning to buy it a couple of years back until I settled for an Ikon. At the last minute, the impact of a sedan got to me.
Cheers and have a great time here.
Old 27th November 2009, 00:40   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Arindam.

Interesting first post in your travelogue
Old 27th November 2009, 11:39   #4
BHPian

Hi, Keshav Ikon is a smart looking car and pretty solid, I've taken few rides in it, I'm a travel bug, love going around with my car.

Shuv regards to you as well and thanks for reading my post.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks