Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th November 2009, 19:53   #1

Hello! And thank you for helping me choose my car (Cruze)

Dear Friends,

Excited to post my first note on this wonderful community. I am Rajiv, living in Ahmedabad.

All you awesome guys helped me decide on which car should I be buying. I researched and followed various threads on this forum and ultimately decided to buy Cruze LTZ. Yesss! I am expecting the new car to be delivered in next 2 weeks. Can't wait to lay my hands on my new baby...

I hope to have great fun interacting with you all. Look forward to big time zippin'!
Old 25th November 2009, 11:02   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard, and congrats on the Cruze. If its bang for the buck that you are looking at, the Cruze doesn't disappoint. Its power & performance are equivalent to European cars far more expensive. We aren't going to let go of you without an ownership report though

Do take a quick pitstop by our forum policies section; we'd appreciate that. Drive safe, Rajiv.
Old 25th November 2009, 17:54   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hey welcome aboard Rajiv, congratulations on your new car, please put up details of the purchase along with some pictures once you get delivery of the new vehicle.
Old 25th November 2009, 18:30   #4

Thank you guys for making me feel welcome.

Rush, I will of course write an ownership report once I get my car. I have seen some reports already and am ready to go for a long drive in this wonderful season. By the way, I love your jeep, man. And I have already started looking for one for me

Thanks Luke for your welcome message, I will get up some pics as soon as I get cozy with my babe
Old 25th November 2009, 21:53   #5
BHPian

Hi Welcome to TBHP Rajiv,

Looking forward to your initial ownership report of Cruz
Old 25th November 2009, 22:45   #6
BHPian

Welcome aboard!
One question, which colour? I personally love the Red and the Blue. Managed to spot a black Cruze that day, had a weird number plate too! I was too busy drooling to click pics. Sorry!
Old 1st December 2009, 12:00   #7

Hi Cartman, I am going in for White. And that means I have to wait for 6 weeks to get the delivery :( The blue and red are readily available and so it the golden. But black and white make you wait a bit. I want white as all my previous cars were non-white, if I may call that.

I don't understand why GM cannot make more blacks and whites if there is a bigger demand for those colours.....just proves "common sense is very uncommon"
Old 1st December 2009, 12:51   #8
Senior - BHPian

Welcom to the Team !

imo, white colour cars (in most segment) preferred by many(a common choice for all) hence sales are more. So, always there should be some kind of demand /short supply.
Black is preferred only by few/selected buyers hence manufacturers produce limited number of black colour cars and maintain the supply against the demand.
This may be the reason for delay in getting White and Black colour cars?

Anyway congratulation on your new purchase

Last edited by nairrk : 1st December 2009 at 12:53. Reason: correction
Old 1st December 2009, 13:48   #9
Senior - BHPian

Hi Rajiv,
Welcome to Team-BHP!
Congratulations on your Cruz - as everyone has already said, please post your entire experience with dealer as well the car.
Booking, delivery and of course your drive

Please check on the insurance quote from your dealer, with independant insurance companies. i just bought my Civic and the dealer was asking for exhobitant amount as premium.
It was thanks to Team-BHP i was forewarned and managed to save around 17000 thousand rupees.

Regards
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks