Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th November 2009, 10:59   #1
Senior - BHPian

Greetings to all at Team-BHP!

Hello Everybody,

My name is Kurush, I am 43 years old, work for a leading Airline and have been born, brought up and reside in Mumbai.

Thank you for accepting my membership real quick

My passion is cars and speed, an avid Formula 1 fan too since 1992.

A list of various bikes and cars i have owned thru life:
Bikes: 3 Yahama RX 100's, 1 Suzuki Shogun and 1 Honda Activa - all sold off. Currently do not own any two wheeler.
Cars: 2 Maruti 800's, 1 Maruti Zen, 1 Honda City VTEC (original fire-breather 2001 model), 1 Honda City ZX - all sold.
Currently own a Honda City GXI CVT 2004 model (automatic).

I became aware of Team-BHP thru google when i was researching my next new car purchase. I am going to keep my current GXI too

Thanks to the information provided i decided not to buy a Skoda product. I was almost sold after the test drive on the new Skoda Laura 1.9 TDI MT, however after reading the pathetic experiences of people have decided against it.

I am getting delivey of my new car next week most probably and shall post my enitre experience in detail.
Again thanks to you guys saved almost 15 thousand bucks on the insurance quote from the dealer.

Look forward to interacting with everyone

Warm Regards
Old 19th November 2009, 11:25   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the group Sir. How about a long term ownership report of your Accent. Just stop by the rules section before you start.
Old 19th November 2009, 11:56   #3
Senior - BHPian

Thanks for the welcome Shishir!
I have a Honda City ZXI not an Accent - to reply on you for the long term ownership report, do i post it on this thread or thru the long term ownership thread.
Regards
Old 19th November 2009, 20:58   #4
Team-BHP Support

Cyborg,

Welcome aboard. Do check out our absolutely awesome announcements section before proceeding.

You might think that you do not have an accent, but it is all relative!
If you go abroad people will say "haha, i love your indian accent" or "excuse me? I didn't quite get that" which will prove that you do infact have an accent!

Cheers,
R
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks