Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th November 2009, 12:26   #1
BHPian

Namaskar People.

Hey guys,

I am Neil Bhujbal from Pune,18yrs old, just completed my diploma in automobiles and now in 2nd yr.

Automobiles or anything related to it always fascinates me.It all began way back when i was a kid,opening all the toys i played with to see what made them work and getting bashed for that and today at the age of 18 i am still trying to figure out what joy i used to get and what joy i still get when i see a car's hood open or a car being worked upon.

Other than Automobiles things which fascinate me or about which i would love to know are science n related like Life on other planets,Astrology,Time machines,etc.The latest one is 2012 DOOM's DAY(end of world some say)

Some more are Gyming,traveling,Cooking,hanging out with friends,Movies,spending time at home and sleeping(i just love to sleep).

Cars i have owned or rather my family has owned have been quite a lot. Currently we own Endeavor,Civic and ikon.

And what else can i say ??
I am so happy to be a part T-BHP.
Old 14th November 2009, 00:59   #2
MX6
Senior - BHPian

welcome aboard. dooms day thing is catching up like a wild fire all around. Anyway, I'm busy now, we can speak may be in 2013 about what went wrong. you could easily be our youngest member at 18!
Old 14th November 2009, 13:40   #3
BHPian

I hope you meant the youngest T-BHP member from pune

Anyways,do the Pune members meet up regularly ?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks