Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th October 2009, 13:53   #1
BHPian

Beginning of a new journey with Team-BHP

Hi fellow BHPians,

A warm Greetings to all of you from Digital Dragon ! Honestly, it's a dream come true to be here in Team-BHP and to my luck I was approved in the first request - feeling "privileged". Thanks a lot Mods.

I find it's always difficult, yet un-ending, to write about myself, well I am actually not going to write a kilometer long introduction, like the UP invite to Mr. Obama.

I hail from Orissa, presently living in Bangalore for last 5 and half years and recently crossed the 35th milestone of my life. Academically I am a BTech in Industrial and Production Engg from NIT Surat and work wise, I am a seasoned sales professional in the field of Engineering Services, specifically in Automotive, Aerospace and Power Generation domains. Blessed with two baby girls, me and wifey complete my family.

Being in the domain I have developed a natural affinity towards automotive, CARS to be precise. But then,as they say, if wishes were horses..I have been able to own a Santro XL for around 3+ years now, though I have driven Premier Padmini, Ambassador, Maruti Suzuki 800, Alto and Estilo in my endeavour to have hands on other cars. I am in search of a sedan, which I plan to buy by end of this year. I am stuck with limited options of Fiesta, Linea, Verna and now Manza as I want ABS without airbags. More on this, I plan to put on a separate thread.

I still remember the day, when I was planning to have my first long drive to Coorg, sometimes in 2006. I was searching through the net to get relevant information on route map, boarding options, Restaurents en-route, places to see etc. and thats where I came across Team-BHP. Being, an avid "pre-planner" for everything and anything, I found Team-BHP was the final destination I was looking for. Agree, information is everywhere, but the way it is put up in Team-BHP - the flow, the authenticity in terms of information, multiple views from various Team-BHPians coupled with relevant pictures, were something which I did not see anywhere else. And there started my journey with Team-BHP. I used to search for everything related to trips, travel pictures and now my quest for a dream sedan. I am amazed with the kind of knowledge and information available here. As a guest my first search option has been Team-BHP and everytime I was doing that, I was thinking of becoming a member of Team-BHP. However, I used to stop there because of my inferiority complex, like, where am I standing in front of all these GURUS. At last I could not resist. My interest and passion won against inferiority complex and here I am - a proud member of Team-BHP.

Some of my traits - love to shoot (not guns but cameras), passionate about food, travel? - everready, music is my hobby and my family is my strength. I have covered quite a bit of suroundings around Bangalore, e.g. Mysore, Coorg, Tirupati, Pondicherry, Mahabalipuram, Wayanad, Kotilingeshwar etc.

OK..too much of an introduction. I wish to have a never-ending associationship with Team-BHP and I will try to contribute to the forum as much as possible, especially on the automotive market including technical information.

Happy BHPing.
Old 27th October 2009, 15:59   #2
BHPian

Let me be the first one to welcome you onboard DigitalDragon. Happy T-bhping..
Old 27th October 2009, 16:38   #3
Team-BHP Support

We have yet another Bangalorean on board. Welcome! Have a pleasant stay. I'm sure you will!
Old 27th October 2009, 16:58   #4
BHPian

@princemanatt:
Thanks buddy for your inaugural welcome.

@suhaas307 :
Thanks Suhaas. Every Morning when I am on board, it's a pleasure to see bangaloreans growing in T-BHP.
Old 27th October 2009, 17:25   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalDragon View Post
Hi fellow BHPians,

A warm Greetings to all of you from Digital Dragon ! Honestly, it's a dream come true to be here in Team-BHP and to my luck I was approved in the first request - feeling "privileged". Thanks a lot Mods.

I find it's always difficult, yet un-ending, to write about myself, well I am actually not going to write a kilometer long introduction, like the UP invite to Mr. Obama.

I hail from Orissa, presently living in Bangalore for last 5 and half years and recently crossed the 35th milestone of my life. Academically I am a BTech in Industrial and Production Engg from NIT Surat and work wise, I am a seasoned sales professional in the field of Engineering Services, specifically in Automotive, Aerospace and Power Generation domains. Blessed with two baby girls, me and wifey complete my family.

Being in the domain I have developed a natural affinity towards automotive, CARS to be precise. But then,as they say, if wishes were horses..I have been able to own a Santro XL for around 3+ years now, though I have driven Premier Padmini, Ambassador, Maruti Suzuki 800, Alto and Estilo in my endeavour to have hands on other cars. I am in search of a sedan, which I plan to buy by end of this year. I am stuck with limited options of Fiesta, Linea, Verna and now Manza as I want ABS without airbags. More on this, I plan to put on a separate thread.

I still remember the day, when I was planning to have my first long drive to Coorg, sometimes in 2006. I was searching through the net to get relevant information on route map, boarding options, Restaurents en-route, places to see etc. and thats where I came across Team-BHP. Being, an avid "pre-planner" for everything and anything, I found Team-BHP was the final destination I was looking for. Agree, information is everywhere, but the way it is put up in Team-BHP - the flow, the authenticity in terms of information, multiple views from various Team-BHPians coupled with relevant pictures, were something which I did not see anywhere else. And there started my journey with Team-BHP. I used to search for everything related to trips, travel pictures and now my quest for a dream sedan. I am amazed with the kind of knowledge and information available here. As a guest my first search option has been Team-BHP and everytime I was doing that, I was thinking of becoming a member of Team-BHP. However, I used to stop there because of my inferiority complex, like, where am I standing in front of all these GURUS. At last I could not resist. My interest and passion won against inferiority complex and here I am - a proud member of Team-BHP.

Some of my traits - love to shoot (not guns but cameras), passionate about food, travel? - everready, music is my hobby and my family is my strength. I have covered quite a bit of suroundings around Bangalore, e.g. Mysore, Coorg, Tirupati, Pondicherry, Mahabalipuram, Wayanad, Kotilingeshwar etc.

OK..too much of an introduction. I wish to have a never-ending associationship with Team-BHP and I will try to contribute to the forum as much as possible, especially on the automotive market including technical information.

Happy BHPing.
Hey DD..
Welcome to Team-BHP..
Old 27th October 2009, 20:05   #6
BHPian

Hi RuffRyder

Welcome to team BHP, A nice exhaustive intro.
Old 27th October 2009, 21:03   #7
BHPian

A warm welcome to Team bhp
Old 28th October 2009, 02:06   #8

Welcome

Hi DD a hearty welcome to you and congratulations for being one of the few lucky ones.
We are looking forward to your participation and we hope you will contribute to the best of your knowledge.
Old 28th October 2009, 12:01   #9
BHPian

Quote:
I am amazed with the kind of knowledge and information available here.
Welcome onboard mate. Enjoy your stay and glad to see Bengaluru count increasing in Team-BHP.
Old 28th October 2009, 15:21   #10
BHPian

Thanks folks for the warm welcome!

Little disheartened though not to see any message from the Mods.
Old 28th October 2009, 15:47   #11
Team-BHP Support

Hey,

Welcome aboard buddy. Wishing you a great time at Team-BHP.
Of course do check out the rules sections and post away.

Looking forward to a bunch of travelogues from you. And as you mention photography as one of your interests, a bunch of good pics as well.

Have fun,
Old 28th October 2009, 15:48   #12
Team-BHP Support

Hey, DD

Here is wishing you a warm welcome on behalf of the ENTIRE mod team, and sorry for being a li'l late.

See you around on the forum !
Old 28th October 2009, 21:05   #13
BHPian

Nice to see another Bangalorean aboard T-bhp. I too have a similar background like you, the small difference being I am in the manufacturig field. Looking forward to read more of your travelogues.
Old 28th October 2009, 21:20   #14
BHPian

Hi DD,

Congrats and welcome to the forum!.

Yes this is a great place to meet lot of experts, I am happy to be here.

-Raj
Old 29th October 2009, 13:51   #15
BHPian

Quote:
As a guest my first search option has been Team-BHP and everytime I was doing that, I was thinking of becoming a member of Team-BHP. However, I used to stop there because of my inferiority complex, like, where am I standing in front of all these GURUS. At last I could not resist.
I know exactly how it feels. I created my handle in 2009 but had been visiting TeamBHP since 2006.

Do post your travelouges & an ownership review of your ride here.

Enjoy your visit here. And, as they say : Keep Revvin'
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks