Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st July 2005, 22:05   #16
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard to team-bhp, nice to have you here. Would like to read more from you about your racing experience.
Old 31st July 2005, 22:11   #17
BHPian

HEY PJSPEED its gr8 to have another member from the racing circuit out here !! enjoy your stay
Old 4th August 2005, 13:18   #18
BHPian

Hi,
Welcome to team-bhp ..........Cool pic of 360GT... The engine looks bigger than car......looks like the tyre worn out .....
Old 4th August 2005, 14:21   #19
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum. Nice to know that your'e into sale of performance parts. Members here can get suggestion from U on that.

By the way, what car/s do you own
Old 4th August 2005, 14:59   #20
Team-BHP Support

I see you did your F2000 school at the Basi racing school (formally Jim Russell Racing School), Canada. Was Jame's, Keith & Philipe still around at the time you did it or was it sold to their new owners?
Old 4th August 2005, 20:06   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtech
I see you did your F2000 school at the Basi racing school (formally Jim Russell Racing School), Canada. Was Jame's, Keith & Philipe still around at the time you did it or was it sold to their new owners?
All was there when I was in Race team training program only Jason had a big crash at that time ...You forget about one more person Hint Lexus champ....Hope you also know Key Motorspors & Modified Tiburon (White)……Have you been to mount tremblent and Kart o mania…..Have u driven in Mount tremblent one of best circuit with uphill and down hill???

PJ
Old 4th August 2005, 20:17   #22
BHPian

Hi Today a guy in 911 came to see BBS wheels for his car.......Hope he will buy one.....

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

PJ
Old 4th August 2005, 20:21   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahi0375
Hi,
looks like the tyre worn out .....
Hay its a slick tyres....not wornout tyres.....
Old 5th August 2005, 10:03   #24
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJSPEED
All was there when I was in Race team training program only Jason had a big crash at that time ...You forget about one more person Hint Lexus champ....Hope you also know Key Motorspors & Modified Tiburon (White)……Have you been to mount tremblent and Kart o mania…..Have u driven in Mount tremblent one of best circuit with uphill and down hill???

PJ
Jason was still working there! Damn...i thought he was going to split. He never did get along too well with the rest.

Yes, I did the RTTP at Mt. Tremblant, before they moved to their new circuit. And yes, it is an amazing drivers' circuit...you need big b*lls to take C1 flat, and that negative camber before the bridge was tricky as well, especially if you were on the long track.

And who's the lexus Champ. you're talking about? Probably not there when I did the course. Infact one of our instructors at the time was Alex Tagliani. He was racing the Atlantic series at the time, now ofcourse he's in the IRL with Players.

Last edited by Rtech : 5th August 2005 at 10:06.
Old 19th August 2005, 17:35   #25
BHPian

Yes jason was there........

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 20th August 2005, 15:38   #26
BHPian

Hey There PJ....

Balla Balle , Veer , Kya Baat Hai . U have flored me with what all you have done ........

Welcome abord my friend. Felt nice to go thro introduction . Not many of us are as lucky as you. But i am glad you were and hopefully will do the same again.

I guess i will look forward to your Track Experiences ,

Drinks are on the Cheetah , whe ever you hit delhi.

Cheetah Out...

Bad Cheetah .. Cheetah Bhi Peeta Hai ...
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks