Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th October 2009, 19:45   #1
BHPian

sup fellas

Happy Diwali (Deepavali)!!

I am Pradeep. From Bangalore, moved out for my masters and now I am working in a nondescript city as an electronics engineer. I like driving. Cars and bikes take most of my time outside of work. I rides were a Bullet Electra and Zen in India. Now my toys are a Passat, 330Ci and CBR600.

I joined this forum so I can keep myself updated about the car and bike scene in India when I decide to move back in a few years. I am also looking at car reviews in to help my dad decide on a car. I found team-bhp on google (cliche?).

I do some DIY on my cars and bike (bike being the most).. Like changing oil, brakes pads and anything that I can get my hands on with the limited tools I have.

I can keep rambling, but I will stop at this for today. Ride safe and remember to wear your helmet and gear when you are riding or buckle up and keep those cell phones away when you are driving!

Regards,
Pradeep
Old 20th October 2009, 09:28   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Pradeep. Welcome aboard. You sure own some nice wheels there. A review on them would be really nice especially the CBR. Before you head to the threads, take a stop at the Rules section to familiarize yourself with the working of the forum.

See you around.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks