Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th October 2009, 05:32   #1

Hello To Everyone From New Zealand

Hello Everyone

My name is Vamsi and I am Indian and Presently living in New Zealand. I enjoy cars, Music, Djing, Working on Engines etc. I have been racing for quite a few years and I do race in New Zealand and always build my own engines for my car.... I drive a Subaru WRX Wagon Looks Standard but it runs like a devil lol,.... Like they say looks can be deceiving ....Presently i am in the process of buidling a stronger engine with few mods keeping it simple and hoping to pull in the 11 sec bracket in a drag race....

There are quite a few indians who race here but all of them are from fiji,... I havent met anyone who is from india who races except me lol..

I have also started a car club in New Zealand if anyone wants to check it out.... Its called KING PIN Performance - website is KING PIN Performance

well hoping to mingle with you all here... and when i come to india for a visit again....

Peace.
Old 11th October 2009, 12:03   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hey Vamsi,

Welcome to team bhp. Hope you do well with the mods and enjoy your stay here with fellow auto maniacs

In the meanwhile, please visit the announcement section to make yourselves familiar wit the rules. You will find that typing...like...this....is not allowed. Please use proper punctuation for easy readability.

See you around
Old 12th October 2009, 10:22   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi Vamsi. Nice to have member from New Zealand onboard. Do tell us more about your WRX in another thread. It would be interesting to read. What the motoring scene in New Zealand like?

Welcome to Team BHP.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks