Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th September 2009, 11:12   #1

HOORAY , I am a T-Bhpian now!

Hello to all Tbhpian, finally the wait for being part of Team-BHP is over now, thanks to the moderators from the bottom of my heart (it was really tough getting membership of Team-BHP). To start with my intro, my name is Ravi, 30 yrs old and I work for UK based Publishing Company in New Delhi.

My bonding with Team-BHP started about a 8 months back when I was looking for a car for myself. And Team-BHP was a GREAT help, after test driving a car I use to come back to the T-Bhp and read what you guys have to say about that car. And Finally I booked Swift Dzire VDi after going through the reviews in the forum.

I currently owns a Zen (2003) & Esteem (2007), previously owned M800 (1992, 1998) (1st one sold and 2nd stolen). Now waiting for my Swift Dzire VDi, but this wait seems to be too long, booked on 24July09 and spoke to dealer yesterday he says wait for 45 days more! But I think I be reading more forums on modification &caring of cars by the time my car gets delivered, so that I can implement the suggestion discussed in the forums (some of them I have already noted in my diary!).

I will be uploading photos of my cars soon in the “My Garage” section!

Thank you guys & Team-BHP Rocks !!
-Ravi

Note from Mods: Please do not copy / paste from an external editor that you have used to compose your post - with redundant font, color and size tags. Use the editor provided in the post composition page.
Old 18th September 2009, 13:14   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hello Ravi welcome to team-bhp. You pretty much are a true Maruti fan eh ? I see the list of cars owned and to be owned all from the same manufacturer.

Please go through the board rules and have a wonderful stay here.
Old 18th September 2009, 16:59   #3
BHPian

Hi, Welcome to Team BHP.Like you, i have also been a Maruti loyalist. Hope to see some nice thread of yours.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks