Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd July 2009, 23:42   #1
BHPian

Atlast....

Hi all
After a rather long wait, I am finally here. I have been browsing this site for almost more than 3 months but did not create a login id for myself
I have just been approved and here is my introduction. My name is Nikhil living in Bangalore for the past 30yrs.Took me 2 applications to get a valid membership. Thank you moderators or else I would have been an outsider ever! I came to know about T-BHP when I started looking out for modified gypsy under google. A big thanks you to all, because after following various threads on Team BHP, I have decided to modify my gypsy, looking forward towards posting some pictures of my gypsy. Would love to contribute as and when I can.
Old 24th July 2009, 16:30   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
I came to know about T-BHP when I started looking out for modified gypsy under google.
Modified Gypsy in Bangalore? I'll show you the most capable Gypsy in the country : Linky. All you need to do is join Khan on an OTR (something happening this weekend. Search).

Welcome Nikhil. Do take a quick detour by our board rules section as well. We'd appreciate that.
Old 24th July 2009, 16:40   #3
BHPian

Welcome Nikhil.

Here is the link to July 26' 09 OTR. http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-ex...y-offroad.html

This is the best group for you to be part of and you can see all the like minded folks there.

Have fun and drive safe.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks