Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th June 2009, 21:52   #1
BHPian

Hi. Just Joined. Advise on a trip needed

Hi everyone,

This is my first post on this site. Have always been dropping into this site since the last one year whenever I want to make a trip.

Well, just to introduce myself, am sourav kanti de biswas (long name indeed) currently residing at New Delhi. I am a huge car enthusiast since I was a kid. Not that I am really old right now ;-), but have bought my own car with my own money and driving with peace.

About two years back I had bought an opel astra (1997 model) which served me amazingly well and I drove it across the hills in the north india.

Now I have bought a new ford fiesta 1.6S (sports version), which looks amazingly good and performance is beyond words (just that the mileage is a lil low). But its much better than the honda city or verna anyday.

Anyway, am planning a trip this coming week between wednesday to sunday, and obviously by car! Planning to go to dhanaulti, mussorie and nearby places. Looking for latest information on road and weather conditions. I know its summer season and tourists are flocking this region. So any suggestions on good hotels (not anywhere in crowded places) which would give some good scenic views and peace of mind. Also, any suggestions on an itenary that i may follow in these five days around the region??

Looking forward to hear from you all.

Will definetely upload pics.

Take care guys.

Love

SKDB
Old 29th June 2009, 09:53   #2
BHPian

Hi SKDB,

First of all welcome aboard.

I don't have any recommendation for you as I am not familiar with the requested area but we have a thread on accomodation and rates too. You might want to check that out for further information or post your request there again?

Also, have you gone through the travelogue section for details on road and weather conditions in this area? Somebody posted anything?

Have a good time on Team-BHP!!!
Old 30th June 2009, 16:07   #3

Greetings from Domenion

hi Everyone ...

I have been visiting Team-BHP reading threads and opinions of many pros on various aspects ... As a matter of fact it is through these threads I learnt regarding my recent road trip from Delhi to hyderabad ... Thank you all for the insights ...

My name is Pritish !!! I work for Microsoft and currently based out of Hyderabad ... I am a huge vehicle enthusiast way back from School days ... from the first bike till the cars I have owned, every minute detail has been noticed and dealth with high passion ...

I currently drive a Toyota Innova (more for family purpose) but my primary vehicle is a Maruti Gypsy MG413 which I recently upgraded from the 410... Last month I drove from Delhi - Hyderabad ...

My passion and enthusiasm regarding vehicles is to learn all aspects from performance to asthetics ... and I am looking forward to a great deal as a member of this community to learn and share ..

My next trip is up north - covering Ladakh and Leh .. and is scheudled in oct ...

Looking forward to hearing from all you enthusiasts ...

Cheers
Domenion

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this. Thanks.

Last edited by Technocrat : 30th June 2009 at 19:00. Reason: Please read the note in post, Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks