Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th March 2009, 13:42   #1

Dropping in to say hi!

Hi Everyone!

I'm a 27 year old from New Delhi working as a Team Leader with the Quality Assurance department of a gaming process in a BPO in Noida. In short, me and my team test PC/Console games before they hit the stores.

I heard about Team-BHP from Frankmehta and Sushant Vashishta from a common tech-forum that we all frequent. They quite know their stuff which is not the case with me. Also, since I've been busy off late figuring the perfect ICE solution, team-bhp's name came up in every google search for almost all the Head Units

My interests include reading, writing (both blogs and hardware reviews/articles) and photography. I'm an ardent music lover and listen to almost anything except country music (Nancy Sinatra being an exception to the rule :P). I'm not an audiophile but the quest is to understand everything about audio and make wiser decisions ahead. I work out occasionally and love tinkering with PC hardware. It goes without saying that I game a lot and my favorite games are: Quake 3 Arena, Call of Duty 4, Counter Strike - 1.6 & Source and Quake Live.

I own a Maruti Zen (the model that was out before Estilo). I enjoy driving around but my work keeps me on the ring-road for most of the time. Again, I'm an engine n00b. It's sad how I understand PC Water-cooling anatomy but have problems applying the same to a vehicle.

Well, now that I'm here, I hope to catchup and get smarter with your help. I'm glad to be a part of TBHP and hope to become an asset for it one day.

Cheers
Aman
Old 15th March 2009, 14:01   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard Drudkh ! Life is all about learning, isnt it ?? Guess you've come to the right address.......
Old 15th March 2009, 18:16   #3
BANNED

Hey DrudKh, Welcome aboard!!!
Old 15th March 2009, 23:05   #4
BHPian

@ Aman

Welcome aboard buddy. You and me sail very similar boats. I got a Zen too the same model. And I dig COD4!!! Man isn't it one of the best FPS games ever made??? Would be looking forward to see more from your side.

Regards,

Anirban.
Old 16th March 2009, 00:30   #5

@kannan666: It sure is and I had to see these forums to believe what I had heard about them Thanks mate!

joshguy: Thanks dude!

NomadVagabond: What a great coincidence! Can't agree more when you say it is indeed one of the best FPS games out there. We should catch up online sometime and frag a few
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks