Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st March 2009, 01:07   #1
BHPian

T-Rex here..

Hi there BHPians!

This is T-Rex (inspired from the Dodge T-Rex of course) & now a proud member of team-bhp.

My journey as an automobile fanatic began when I first inhaled the divine smell of 2T mixed petrol at the gas stations when Dad used to tank up his Bajaj 150. My mother says I insisted of using petrol instead perfumes till I was old enough to understand the difference between the two.

I own a "True Performer" M-800 (2004), a "raring-to-go-places" Royal Enfield Electra 5S (2006), "The Unshakeble" KB Caliber (1999) & "Mother of 'em all" Bajaj-150 (1974).

The next car (with due respect to "Vit-M") would be Scorpio Hybrid (If ever it gets launched) or Chevy Captiva. The next bike would be RD-350 or a 500cc sportsbike (If ever I can find a decent one).

Most memorable ride of my life was from Goa to Mumbai on the Caliber in 15 (0630 Hrs- 2130 Hrs) hours with 'Prashant', a newly acquired friend of mine. The highlight of this journey was.. almost half way down at Chiplun when we took a halt for lunch, I asked this guy whether he would take over from here, he said, I dunno how to ride..So I had to ride alone all the way.Although it was painful yet an achievement.

Always wanted to be an automobile engineer but eventually landed up in hotel industry after my Graduation from IHM-Goa in 2006.

Enough of me I guess.

Bon Vayage!
Old 1st March 2009, 16:48   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Rex View Post
My mother says I insisted of using petrol instead perfumes
Classic!

Quote:
I own a "True Performer" M-800 (2004), a "raring-to-go-places" Royal Enfield Electra 5S (2006), "The Unshakeble" KB Caliber (1999) & "Mother of 'em all" Bajaj-150 (1974).
More of a bike guy than cars?

Quote:
The next car (with due respect to "Vit-M") would be Scorpio Hybrid (If ever it gets launched) or Chevy Captiva. The next bike would be RD-350 or a 500cc sportsbike (If ever I can find a decent one).
The Scorpio hybrid will come. 500cc sportsbike? Dunno. Not for a while at a decent price atleast.

Quote:
Most memorable ride of my life was from Goa to Mumbai on the Caliber in 15 (0630 Hrs- 2130 Hrs) hours
Whoa, thats a long ride at 15 hours! Must have been a heck of a journey with only 115 cc to play with.

Nice introduction, T-Rex. The only 6x6 I know of in India is xtreme powers LR. Search within the forums to find it.

Welcome.
Old 11th March 2009, 21:48   #3
BHPian

Thanks Man GTO.
Looking forward for support, guidance & a great relationship with all members.

Thanks Man GTO.
More a biker because I actually did not get as many oppotunities of driving my car out on holidays. Not partial to bikes at all though, I assure.
Looking forward to have a great relationship with all members.

Last edited by Jaggu : 11th March 2009 at 23:01. Reason: Back to back posts, wait for approval
Old 12th March 2009, 10:30   #4
Senior - BHPian

Beautiful intro there T-Rex.

divine smell of 2T mixed petrol.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks