Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th January 2009, 16:00   #1
BHPian

Greetings from the coolest car!

I chanced upon Team-BHP while doing some research on the road conditions from Mumbai to Udaipur. The information available was very helpful. Got Ramkya’s (of 6D6KGQ fame) number and talked to him. He gave some valuable inputs on which route to take. I drove in my Zen Lxi with my wife and two little daughters (5 yrs and 15 months old). Awesome trip it was. More about the trip later. And yeah, I have been hooked to Team-BHP since then. Have read tonnes of pages. Am too lazy to be writing. And after reading the gyaan available on T-BHP I realised I better be a sink than be a source.

Coming to my introduction. I am Dushyant Mishra, living in Mumbai, working for a life insurance company. I grew up in Rajasthan from Try-cycle to small bicycle to Hero SLR to Atlas Goldline Super to Luna TFR Plus to Bajaj Chetak (1978 model) to Bajaj Chetak 12 V electronic (1990 model) to Bajaj Caliber (2001-2005) to Maruti 800 mpfi 5 speed (2003-passed on to my dad in 2004) to New Zen Lxi (Jan 2004 – passing on to dad Feb 2009) to Dzire Zdi (Nov 09 – currently). It’s been an interesting evolution for me. Some day I wish to grow up to an SUV (not decided which one yet).

I have resolved to explore the country by road. Have undertaken some drives in the last 6 months. I was proud of doing Mumbai - Udaipur 784 KM in 15 hrs (with wife and kids) till I read the 6D6KGQ experience. Very inspiring!

Iceberg (that’s what I call my Arctic White Dzire Zdi) and me say a big hello to you all and look forward to interacting with the Team-BHP community in various ways.

Cheers!
Dushmish
Old 28th January 2009, 16:03   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome and wishing you a great time here.
Old 30th January 2009, 18:53   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Maruti 800 mpfi 5 speed (2003-passed on to my dad in 2004) to New Zen Lxi (Jan 2004 – passing on to dad Feb 2009) to Dzire Zdi (Nov 09 – currently).
Here is someone who has climbed up the Maruti ladder just as their marketing department would have liked one too! Welcome aboard, Dushyant. Let me ask you the obvious : How long a wait for the Dzire delivery?

Great to have you with us. Do take a quick pitstop by our forum policies section. We'd appreciate that.
Old 30th January 2009, 20:40   #4
BHPian

Thanks GTO! Feels great to be a part of the BEST automotive community in the country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
How long a wait for the Dzire delivery?
I was to wait for 6 months for a Red from 3rd July but They offered me a White at the end of 4 months the impatient me jumped on the offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Do take a quick pitstop by our forum policies section. We'd appreciate that.
Have already read them. I have been reading lots on TBHP since I joined in Nov. Its only recently I decided to contribute after having got the hang of various norms.

Hats off to you and your team for the quality you have maintained. AWESOME!
Old 31st January 2009, 07:28   #5
BHPian

Hai dushmish,

Welcome aboard team-bhp. Have a pleasant stay. keep us updated about your trips and iceberg
Old 31st January 2009, 11:27   #6
BANNED

Hi, hello and welcome to Team-bhp!
Wish you a long and enjoyable journey here. I'm sure it's going to be thrilling and fun packed knowledgeable ride.

Enjoy!
Old 1st February 2009, 01:00   #7
BHPian

Hey welcome, and enjoy your time, most of us including me stumbled on TeamBHP and today my automobile know-how, information, help, opinion and foundation is because of TBhp.
Hang in there, share you views ( there are rules for that too ) your coolest car and all...
Old 2nd February 2009, 11:18   #8
BHPian

Thanks vivekji05, speedzak and johnda for the welcome message!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks