Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th October 2008, 23:04   #1
BHPian

Hi Team-Bhp

Hi fellow Bhpians,

I am Prashanth from Bangalore.
I'm 19 and doing my degree course in Christ University.
I have always had a passion for cars and bikes and thus i joined team-bhp as it keeps me in touch with the automobile world and also with other car and bike enthusiasts.
As of now i own a Yamaha Gladiator SS. I used to own a Yamaha Rx-135 but had to sell it as i had to commute a lot and fuel was burning a hole in my pocket. Miss that baby. But i'm still keeping with the Yamaha's as somehow i just love their engines and ride quality better than others.
I do not own a car yet. But i surely want to buy a car, any decent car, as soon as i start working.
My dream would be one day to roll around town in a good car, as of now that dream sees a old honda vtec( still absolutely love that car), with good performance mods and minor cosmetic mods. As i love cars for they've got under the hood more than how they look.
Anyways, hope to talk to and learn more from all bhpians
Cheers!
Old 18th October 2008, 14:04   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome James! We have more than our share of Vtec fans, you will surely feel at home. Do take a quick pitstop by the board rules section too.
Old 20th October 2008, 17:17   #3
BHPian

The Honda VTEC is definitely a v. good engine. You would not eb disappointed with one. All the best
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks