Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st August 2008, 13:38   #1
BHPian

Great to be here!

Dear Car-lovers,

Can I be a part of your club?

Well, I am Pravin from Bangalore and an avid car lover. I have been driving cars since the last 12 years and I love every bit of it. The options are really opening up in India today and all the nice cars are slowly becoming available here. Roads are also getting better though at a very slow pace...

My first car was a Daewoo Matiz SA bought back in 2001. I still have it with me. Its approaching 70K on its odo and looks game for another 70K. I really like its practicality in the city and its low maintenance, and given its pathetic resale value, it makes no sense for me to get rid of it now. You can check out my review of the Matiz at Daewoo Matiz SA User Review : Ideal City Car - A Review on Daewoo Matiz SA by Pravin Sree - CarWale.com

My wife owns an Opel Corsa 1.4 GSi from 2004. It has done around 47K till date. This is also a car I love for its sturdiness, great feeling of safety and the next to perfect ride quality. My review of this car is at Opel Corsa 1.4 GSi User Review : Achtung baby!! Corsa is a capable car - A Review on Opel Corsa 1.4 GSi by Pravin Sree - CarWale.com

A couple of weeks back, I got my dream car - the Honda Civic. I am still on cloud 9 and I have to pinch myself to remind myself that I did buy it for real .... My first impressions of the car is at Honda Civic User Review : Pure Exhilaration - A Review on Honda Civic by Pravin Sree - CarWale.com

I came to know about Team-BHP some time back through Google, but I've not been able to sign-up until now. This is a wonderfully informative forum to know anything related to cars. Kudos to the people who started Team-BHP and to all the active members for making it such an intersting place for any car enthusiast.

Cheers,
Pravin
Old 31st August 2008, 19:09   #2
BHPian

Welcome to our community, Pravin. Considering that the Civic is your first Japanese car, you will only appreciate the typically high-revving petrol motors, stellar reliability and ultra-long useable life. Congratulations on a great sedan. How about sharing some pictures + ownership review on Team-BHP?

Do take a quick detour to the board rules section too, in order to get fully acquainted with our forum policies. See you around the forums!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks