Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st August 2008, 07:02   #1

Hello from a kiwi Millecento

Hello everyone, please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Roger and I have joined Team BHP as a way of sharing thoughts/experience/information in the Fiat 1100-103.

I owned one of these cars in 1996 when I was a university student. I recently found the exact same car for sale and have bought it back. It needs some work but runs and is complete, so I am looking forward to being back behind the wheel.

Team BHP turns up in every google search I do for the Fiat 1100, so I guess this is the place to be!

I notice there is at least one other Fiat 1100 owner on this forum for New Zealand please feel free to get in touch!

Like most Fiat 1100 owners I am always interested to hear about places where I can find parts for this great car.

Cheers Roger
Old 21st August 2008, 09:55   #2
BHPian

nicegold90,
Welcome to the group, its always interesting to see somebody from other part of the world joining this forum.

I guess you have come to the right place for the information you are seeking. There are bunch of guys who can advise you on the work you are planing to do.

Deepak
Old 21st August 2008, 10:20   #3
BANNED

Hi, hello and welcome to Team-bhp.
Nice to see that people from far exotic corners of the world are becoming part of this wonderful forum.
Oh! And what more? We have a great fan of Milicento here. You'll find some good Fiat fans here who'll help you out in any query related to your car.

Get familiar with the rules and enjoy the journey at Team-bhp!
Old 21st August 2008, 10:44   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome aboard Roger. If I remember right, the other member from NZ is also Roger.

You'll find everything you need to know about the 1100 here, more on the Indian cars though.

Do share your experiences with us.
Cheers and welcome aboard.
karl
Old 21st August 2008, 10:52   #5
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Team-BHP Roger.Great to have you join this team from Auckland.Have very fond memories of NZ when i visited in 2003.
You will find many owners of Fiat 1100 here.Post some pics of your beauty soon.
Old 21st August 2008, 11:24   #6
Senior - BHPian

Welcome, Roger ! Do post pictures of your car whenever possible. What year it she ? You'll find lots on Fiats at Team-BHP, looking forward to lots of interactions with you.
Old 21st August 2008, 13:36   #7
Senior - BHPian

Welcome , Kiwi!
Do have a look at my elegante.
1956 FIAT Elegante The Old Lady - nitrous's Photo Gallery - Team-BHP
Old 21st August 2008, 21:32   #8
Senior - BHPian

Kia Ora Roger !!

Nice to know your history with the Fiat lady
Old 21st August 2008, 22:52   #9
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Roger.
Nice to have someone from NZ here. I still dream of the days I spent in NZ almost nine years ago.
This forum is a great place for car enthusiasts, whether they are Vintage, Classic or Modern so its the right place to be for a Fiat fan too.
There are many Fiat enthusiasts and Gurus who will be able to help you out if need be with parts etc and you can also share your experiences with us.

Please go through the forum rules before posting.
Im sure you'll find this an interesting place to be in. Enjoy your stay and Kia Ora once again.
Old 21st August 2008, 22:56   #10

Hey roger, Welcome to the Forum. As V-16 a.k.a. Gogi said, there are MANY Fiat gurus here. So nothing should be a problem.

cheers..
CY.
Old 22nd August 2008, 11:32   #11

Thank you for the warm welcome

Thank you all for your kind welcome. My millecento is a 1956 version. She is currenty in another city and will take a few weeks before the transporter picks here up to frieght to me in Auckland. Meanwhile I have a mechanic who is giving her a quick service - I wonder what he will find?

I'll be sure to post some pictures here as soon as I earn enough points to do that.

I notice many of you have fond memories of visits to NZ. My wife and I have similar precious memories of two months spent in India as travelers many years ago. We would love to come back one day.

Cheers Roger
Old 22nd August 2008, 21:06   #12
BHPian

Welcome to TBHP Roger, have fun.
Old 22nd August 2008, 21:58   #13
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicegold90 View Post
I notice many of you have fond memories of visits to NZ. My wife and I have similar precious memories of two months spent in India as travelers many years ago. We would love to come back one day.
I spent a year in Auckland bay ('03-04) and enjoyed my stay. Will come back someday to explore the South Island, didnt have the time and more importantly money at that stage.

Your next trip to India will involve one big Team BHP meet
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks