Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th May 2008, 01:40   #1

Team BHP - AHOY !!

Hey Fellas,

The world knows me as Viral, but I lead a secret life where I prefer to be known as autojunkie. I am a networking, rentention and motivation coach by profession, explained in simpler terms, I take a broken state of mind and mend it with a winning attitude.

Been fascinated by cars ever since I can remember, my first tryst being with a FIAT. Learnt to drive on it and then graduated straight to a Black SWIFT VXI.

It gives me immense pride to be a member of this forum and I sure hope that like TEAM BHP has made a huge difference in every auto enthusiasts life, I too could make a small difference somewhere.

PS : I am looking forward to meeting some TEAM BHPIANS from Pune, dunk a few rounds of beer and talk about cars, so drop me a line and hope to see you soon.

Regards,

AutoJunkie

--------------------------------------------------------
There is no music like the rev of an engine
--------------------------------------------------------
Old 29th May 2008, 03:05   #2
BHPian

Hi autojunkie!

Welcome to T-BHP! Quite an interesting profession you have there, and with your hobby being cars this is THE place for you here lol.

See you around!
Old 29th May 2008, 16:08   #3
BHPian

Either you are filled to the brim with patience, or you really love what you do. Either ways, I am sure we could use your help in some really heated threads . Welcome aboard, Viral. The Pune gang is fairly active with their meets. Keep an eye out for meet announcements in the TBHP Meet section.

Please do take a quick pitstop in the Board Rules section too.
Old 29th May 2008, 16:16   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hi Viral,

Welcome aboard T-Bhp and its an intresting profession you pursue. And your love for cars has led you to the right place. So enjoy your stay and have fun.

Drive Safe!!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks