Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st March 2008, 15:29   #1

Hello folks :)

Hi, this is Anupe. I'm based in Ernakulam and am a life insurance guy ( ok stop running away from my thread right now, I promise I wont be harassing you!!)
My mentor in the insurance field (known as kb100 here) was the person who introduced me to this forum sometime last year, and since then I have been peeping in, once in awhile but never really took the last step to registering myself here.
I know its pretty obvious, but this site is a virtual treasure trove of info and that's why I realised that I HAD to be a member too, and so... here I am.
Btw, some additional, if unimportant info regarding myself... am a chronic bachelor.. avid video gamer, gadget geek, part time alcoholic, full time smoker.
I drive an Ikon 1.6 and am looking for a new scooter to replace my prehistoric Kinetic Marvel. (Kind of decided on the Suzuki Access, but still caught in two minds)
Anyways... that's the long and short of it. I plan to be around here very regularly ( 1000 posts is my initial goal)
Take care

Last edited by normally_crazy : 31st March 2008 at 15:57. Reason: Read the rules - Only 2 smilies per post allowed
Old 31st March 2008, 17:32   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hello Anupe! Have fun on the forum!

*Rags quickly makes a mental note to not give his phone number to Anupe!

Old 1st April 2008, 08:50   #3
BHPian

Welcome aboard and have a nice stay here.

Do post your scooter query in the What Car sec.
Old 2nd April 2008, 16:53   #4

Thank you for the welcome, iraghava and esteemer
*makes a note to get Rags number a few months down the line when he forgets that I'm an insurance guy*
Old 3rd April 2008, 00:21   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etrnlwanderer View Post
Hi, this is Anupe. I'm based in Ernakulam and am a life insurance guy ( ok stop running away from my thread right now, I promise I wont be harassing you!!)
My mentor in the insurance field (known as kb100 here) was the person who introduced me to this forum sometime last year, and since then I have been peeping in, once in awhile but never really took the last step to registering myself here.
I know its pretty obvious, but this site is a virtual treasure trove of info and that's why I realised that I HAD to be a member too, and so... here I am.
Btw, some additional, if unimportant info regarding myself... am a chronic bachelor.. avid video gamer, gadget geek, part time alcoholic, full time smoker.
I drive an Ikon 1.6 and am looking for a new scooter to replace my prehistoric Kinetic Marvel. (Kind of decided on the Suzuki Access, but still caught in two minds)
Anyways... that's the long and short of it. I plan to be around here very regularly ( 1000 posts is my initial goal)
Take care
Hi , welcome to TBHP.

KB is you mentor when it come to job or rest of stuff too?

And hows KB's ICE? Hope you have heard it and about it.

About Access, I like its looks. Also check out the new Aviator.
Old 3rd April 2008, 07:07   #6
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Team BHP. Do go through the rules in the Announcements section.

There is a very active little group in Cochin these days - keep an eye out on the Team BHP meets section and you will find an announcement invariably out.

Quote:
My mentor in the insurance field (known as kb100 here) was the person who introduced me to this forum
Scary!

Quote:
Scarier still - you are allowed to meet upto a maximum of 3 eligibility criteria out of 5. People who meet all of our eligibility criteria are either banned or are dead.

Quote:
I plan to be around here very regularly (1000 posts is my initial goal)
Welcome once again, but the insurance sector must be an easy place to work in considering the low target you've set for yourself.
Old 3rd April 2008, 07:37   #7
rippergeo

Quote:
Man...you're living the good life are'nt you? welcome to team BHP. hope you join us on our famous/notorious meets soon.

Old 3rd April 2008, 08:01   #8
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippergeo View Post
Man...you're living the good life are'nt you?
Let me guess - you're referring to the 'chronic bachelor' part, arent ya?
Old 3rd April 2008, 12:04   #9
BHPian

Nice intro and welcome.

Quote:
am a chronic bachelor.. avid video gamer, gadget geek, part time alcoholic, full time smoker.
.... ( 1000 posts is my initial goal) ...
Hmm.. I wonder if you have sufficient time to work? Just kidding
Old 3rd April 2008, 13:07   #10
rippergeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
Let me guess - you're referring to the 'chronic bachelor' part, arent ya?
aww..come on, it isnt all bad. what I'm really envious of is the gaming and the gadgets.

Old 3rd April 2008, 15:09   #11
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
aww..come on, it isnt all bad. what I'm really envious of is the gaming and the gadgets.
Yeah right! We believe you!!
Old 3rd April 2008, 15:59   #12
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
rippergeo : aww..come on, it isnt all bad. what I'm really envious of is the gaming and the gadgets.
Doubt he can get much of both without the first. To top it, he's got two more coming up.

Isn't that why Steer's taking aim ?
Quote:
Steer : People who meet all of our eligibility criteria are either banned or are dead.
Old 11th April 2008, 22:25   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
Hi , welcome to TBHP.

KB is you mentor when it come to job or rest of stuff too?

And hows KB's ICE? Hope you have heard it and about it.

About Access, I like its looks. Also check out the new Aviator.
Mentor as far as insurance goes, but it doesnt stop me picking his brains for anything under the sun!
He's in CBE, so I havent had much of a chance to check out his ICE, but of the little bit I heard, man... it ROCKS!! Maybe next time I'm in CBE he'll let me sleep in the car... did I say sleep? I mean he can let me sit all night in it checking out the ICE ... then I'll give you a proper head up on the stuff.
I plonked for the Access, but its got a 2 month wait.. so I'm sitting around twiddling my thumbs for the time being...

Quote:
Welcome to Team BHP. Do go through the rules in the Announcements section.

There is a very active little group in Cochin these days - keep an eye out on the Team BHP meets section and you will find an announcement invariably out..
Thank you for the welcome... I'll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled

Quote:
Scary!

Scarier still - you are allowed to meet upto a maximum of 3 eligibility criteria out of 5. People who meet all of our eligibility criteria are either banned or are dead.
Haha, I hoped to have met all 5 of the eligibility criteria. Would've given me a chance to strut about as the "last guy still standing" ( not interested in the ban part of it )

Quote:
Welcome once again, but the insurance sector must be an easy place to work in considering the low target you've set for yourself.
I think I typo'd on that one, I meant 10,000 posts actually

Last edited by Rehaan : 11th April 2008 at 23:56. Reason: merged.
Old 11th April 2008, 22:33   #14

Quote:
Man...you're living the good life are'nt you? welcome to team BHP. hope you join us on our famous/notorious meets soon.
Thank you! I do hope there's a meet coming up soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreenidhibr View Post
Nice intro and welcome.

Hmm.. I wonder if you have sufficient time to work? Just kidding
Thank you for the welcome. I think I just about manage

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Yeah right! We believe you!!
*Pats rippergeo on the back* See? Rags ACTUALLY believes you!

Last edited by Rehaan : 11th April 2008 at 23:56. Reason: merged
Old 11th April 2008, 23:19   #15
rippergeo

everyone gets married sooner or later. i'll be doing all the believing and patting then, after having weathered all the rough patches. we'll see who has the last laugh

BTW- you missed tonights meet.

Last edited by rippergeo : 11th April 2008 at 23:21.

Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks