Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd January 2008, 19:35   #1

Greetings from realswifter ;)

Hi BHPians,

This is Muxyd from Trissur/Kerala working in Bangalore as Linux Sys Admin who is 25 years old.

My first love is football, but I could say that cars has been my second love along with computers.

Man, it has been a pain-wrecking time for me to get registered in the forum. While registering, I made some silly errors and the admins kept rejecting my registration and it took almost 2 months ( where I tried creating the account for 5-6 times) for me to recognize it. Now as everything is sorted out I am happy . Also I would like to take this moment to appreciate the work doing by the admins. HATS OFF to you guys!!!!

As I was brought up in Qatar, I had the privilege of driving some of the exotic cars.
Now I drive Honda accord 2004 and ford Sable 1999( Whenever I go to Qatar), Swift ZXi ( in India). I am also a Yamaha RX fan and owns a RX 135 ( 2001).

Previously I was having Toyota Crown Super saloon (1981) [ 6 cylinder, 3200cc and it was the first fully automatic ever] , Honda accord (1998), and Maruti Esteem (1997). I will post the pictures later.

My dream car which I want to own some day (sooner) is Chevrolet Lumina SS ( Built in Australia) which is a 12 cylinder, 5600 cc monster.

Happy New Year to all my fellow members and wishes a very good enjoyable time ahead.
Old 2nd January 2008, 22:34   #2
Senior - BHPian

hey realswifter welcome to Tbhp....... by the way it 8cylinder 5.7L corvette engine in the chey Lumina SS not 12 cylinder...
Old 2nd January 2008, 23:01   #3

Hay dinar, thanks for pointing out my mistake. Yes, it is a 8 cylinder stuff
Old 2nd January 2008, 23:05   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard!
Was 'Muxyd' your earlier attempted username?
Old 3rd January 2008, 15:37   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitin View Post
Welcome aboard!
Was 'Muxyd' your earlier attempted username?
Yes, it was.. If I am not mistaken, I tried 4-5 times.. At last after finding the mistake that I made, I tried using a different username and even a different email id which yielded a much better result.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks