Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th December 2007, 19:53   #1

Greetings ...

hi guys,

I go by the name Raz. Pre-med student in NYC. I was born in Hyderabad,India but lived out of it for most of my life. I basically reside in 3 countries (incl. India) so i travel a lot. My passion are money, knowledge and anything that can get my adrenaline bursting, including cars, bikes, boats, jet-skis etc.

I came to know about Team-BHP through google, to find out if there are any car enthusiasts in India, since i hardly go there, last trip was in 2005 for a month and before that 2000, and before that 1997. My last trip in 2005, i saw a little bit of the Mod scene in Hyderabad, i guess the fast and the furious series rubbed off on a few people there, but nothing too crazy. Decals, vinyls, wider tires, tachometer, and ofcourse the ever present Audio system.
Note: I have seen some of the craziest audio enthusiasts AUTOwallah people, I dont knock their hustle but find it a strange for them to have such an interest, but then again, everybody has their likes and dislikes, to each his own.

Presently, I own a MERC E320 (2000), MERC E300 (1987), VW GOLF R32 (2002) out of the country. Past ownerships include, 2000 Audi TT S Line, 1997 Mazda 626, 2001 Lexus GS 300. In HYD, the parents had an Ambassador and later an Esteem for the family use. The Esteem got totalled by a Driver, attempting to run from cops when he carjacked it from the workshop. In 1997, parents bought a ZEN Vx. I love the car, but didnt spend too much time with it. As of today, everything in the car is stock except the Audio System.

ICE steup:
JVC Headunit
Pioneer Speakers (front doors)
Custom made box in the trunk, which includes 2 Polk Tweeters, 4 6X9 Pioneer ovals, and one 12 inch XPLOD sub with a Xplod Amp and a 2 farad capacitor.

Currently, Im looking to work on the Zen, as the parents have bought another car and now it belongs to me. I have read loads on this forums about the ezens, bzens, szens and all. engine swap is currently all the way down the list, as i only have around 7000kms on the car. So all mods would be to existing engine, to break it in further. First on the list would be a bodykit, which I cant find a good one for the car. Im looking forward on recieving all the help and great advice from the veterans, mods and crazy enthusiasts from here....

take care and have a nice day,
Raz
Old 10th December 2007, 00:19   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi raz, welcome to Team-BHP. That is a very detailed intro!

You should visit the 'modifications' and 'ICE' sections. There is a lot going on there.

Have a great time here. Cheers!

Also, go through the rules and announcements.
Old 10th December 2007, 22:44   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard, Raz.
Interesting cars in your garage.Do post pictures of the cars when you get a chance.
Have a good time here!
Old 10th December 2007, 23:05   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard Raz! That was a nice, clean & detailed intro! Have fun here!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks