Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th November 2007, 23:01   #1
Prabhu21

Just logged in!

Hi Folks,
Joined today, and can't get enough of the site. Am in Bangalore since last 4 years and is the first metro-like city for me.
Well my back ground for automobiles.........its quite a bit and quite interesting too. Learnt to strip open a car assemble back before was able to drive one. And when was it, in the early sixtys and the cars the Austin of England, Hillman jinx, Morris minor, studbaker, etc. My dad was an automobile engineer and I had read all his books while I was still in school. they were all the publications of the 50's. I can say that nothing changed in the technology till the late 90's. My first bikes were the BSA 250 cc 4 stroke, then BSA 350 cc 4 stroke, and I drove all the other ones as well viz. Matchless, Ariel, Triumph.
Dad was a genius in automobiles, specially desiels, heavy earth moving equipments etc.
I still have not got a circle of friends where I can discuss auto engg. etc. But Team-bhp would surely give it to me.
Presently I sold a lancer 2000 model, bought honda city zx 2006 model, and have a Zen 2005.
Looking for an old Lancer once again. Wanting to sell off the Honda, And also looking for a good old Bullet.
Would love to connect with guys in Bangalore to be a part of all the automotive events.
BTW, I keep travelling a lot to many countries. Shall tell about the driving experiences there in some other threads.
Must appreciate this site.
Bye

Old 26th November 2007, 16:12   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the team, Prabhu! The petrol-head genes run in the family, eh? You speak of your father with great pride

Quote:
Looking for an old Lancer once again. Wanting to sell off the Honda,
LOL! Whoever sold a drivers car for one thats not so nice to drive! Also, please do visit the board rules section to understand our forum protocol.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed