Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th November 2007, 22:03   #1
BHPian

Hiya....team bhpians...

Hi,

This is Sandeep, 27 years for age, a system analyst from Trivandrum

Don't understand how i missed this forum, knew about it only last week while searching for some information on the net.

Damn...this is stunning!!! Love it!!!

Owns a Ford Ikon 1.6 NXt (2005), petrol, panther black color...nice car..loves it handling especially its steering response and poise at high speeds. Has given me big trouble at times but its ok...No major modifications, just new set of alloys....

Also owns a cielo (1995) which is beautiful car. Loves being driven in it because of excellent comfort at rearbench.

car lover by "birth"...dad said so..
Yes F1, WRC and all other motorsports on four wheels.

Hobbies include graphic designing and photography.

Dream car...an SUV....the M-Class...(before that would like to hold on to a Grand Vitara, if money permits)
Old 20th November 2007, 10:05   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

A warm welcome from one petrolhead to the other. My best friend also drives a black 1.6 Ikon; the driving position and responsiveness of that car feels amazing even today!

Quote:
Also owns a cielo (1995) which is beautiful car. Loves being driven in it because of excellent comfort at rearbench.
Dont you find the legroom limited? The rear bench has pretty less space relative to the overall exterior dimensions of the car.

Also, please do read the board rules to gain an indepth understanding of our forum protocol (which our members are pretty particular about).
Old 20th November 2007, 10:57   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi Sandeep. That is a nice introduction.

Have a great time on Team-BHP. See you around!
Old 20th November 2007, 12:46   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hey Sandeep
Nice introduction..Welcome to the forum.
Keep posting.
Old 20th November 2007, 14:54   #5
BHPian

Yes GTO the legroom is limited, But you forget about that once you are in the comfort zone at the rear.

The best part is the A/C is that it is super silent even at maximum blower speed and its supreme cooling power. Cools within a minute.

I usually fall asleep once i am at the rear being driven around. The rear legspace is restriced due to its carnivorous boot. Lots of space. My 29 Inch television fits in neatly inside because i brought it inside this boot straight from shop.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks