Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th November 2007, 15:11   #1
BHPian

Hi guys

Team,big hello from memy name is amit and i am from pune.i came to know about T-BHP while seaching some info for Palio Stile 1.1 SLX. since then,i am just addicted to T-BHP. i am 31 yrs old and work for Capgemini (formerly kanbay) here in Pune and am as mad about cars as everyone else here.(though my technical knowledge level is still in its infancy).its absolutely amazing place for anyone and everyone who love cars. Hope to catch up with you guys as often as possible.
P.S.moralfibre/turbosam,i might need need your help in next 2-3 months as i am planning to go for Palio stile 1.1 SLX, right now i have XING XS..sam.i think u r at BUB..u might be handy at that time...cheers !
Old 13th November 2007, 15:31   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey amit!!

Welcome to Team-BHP. I hope you make lots of friends. Don't forget to read the rules.

Did you know that the Palio is built like a tank?
Old 13th November 2007, 15:37   #3
Team-BHP Support

Welcome. Just what the world needs, another to-be palio fan!

***Scoots outa the thread before being run over by a tank***
Old 13th November 2007, 15:58   #4
Team-BHP Support

Hey Amit, welcome to the forum. I was searching for "Tank" on the forum and came across your intro thread . Sam and RTech are naughty boys.
There are many war filled threads about the Palio 1.1 Stile which would help you. Just do a search and you'll get all info you need.
BTW, we have a team-bhp member in Capgemini who works at the Boat Club road branch.
I'll be right back, I have to drive to Bombay to run over two people. Have a nice time on the forum .
Old 13th November 2007, 16:07   #5
BHPian

Palio 1.1 Stile Cool... hope u taking the red color.. It looks amazing.
BTW 1.6 is amazing ;-)
Old 13th November 2007, 16:11   #6
Senior - BHPian

Oh welcome to the forum! You want to own a tank too?? Good for you!!

Have fun!

P.S. Oral, coming to Dilli also??
Old 13th November 2007, 17:26   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
Hey amit!!

Welcome to Team-BHP. I hope you make lots of friends. Don't forget to read the rules.

Did you know that the Palio is built like a tank?
-------------
kapsi...i have made the right choice in palio..i am 6' and 90 Kg....so i guess i WOULD require something closr to a tank
Old 13th November 2007, 17:32   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
Hey Amit, welcome to the forum. I was searching for "Tank" on the forum and came across your intro thread . Sam and RTech are naughty boys.
There are many war filled threads about the Palio 1.1 Stile which would help you. Just do a search and you'll get all info you need.
BTW, we have a team-bhp member in Capgemini who works at the Boat Club road branch.
I'll be right back, I have to drive to Bombay to run over two people. Have a nice time on the forum .
-----------
moralfibre..i work at the same place..the building is called Manikchand Ikon or Mikon;as we call it..just ask him to drop-in on the 3rd floor and ask for IT support guys..BTW....where can i get T BHO stickers?..one for my santro and one for my soon coming Stile 1.1 SLX

Note from Mod - Please take the time to type your posts in full words as per TBHP rules, and check for typos before posting. Thanks.

Last edited by Rehaan : 15th November 2007 at 10:55. Reason: Please see the note in the post.
Old 13th November 2007, 17:39   #9
BHPian

Amya, welcome to Tbhp...another IT guy (Me too)...and good to know that you have interest in Palio.

I guess there are lot many guys to meet when I come to Pune.
Old 13th November 2007, 17:53   #10
BHPian

Welcome Dude, this is a nice place to be in.. and once you are in, Its difficult to get out off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
P.S. Oral, coming to Dilli also??
No need for Moral to go to delhi, I have a "Tank with a boot", can do that on behalf of Moral.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks