Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th October 2007, 03:48   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hey peeps

Hi everyone,

Well I am currently in UK but come hail Chandigarh and will be coming back to India for good next yr.

I went to UK to pursue my being in Automotive Engine Design but changed my field to IT and recently finished my MSc.

I love any thing with engine and dream of making my own track car someday. Just love to tingle with engines and improve upon it in whatever way it can be done.

Currently I am driving a bmw e36 328i coupe with 230+bhp and love my baby to bits.

As I am coming back home, I decided to look what cars are available as lot of things have changed in last 6yrs. To be honest I was not impressed by the specs of the cars available under 10lakhs. It just seems to me like the big car makers don't give us the best models from their yards but cant blame them as we do like to think about the kpl. So decided to have a look around what tuners we have got on our mother land. After not getting any success in around Punjab for modifiers, I stumbled across this lovely forum.

Wow what can I say, I am too impressed(is an understatement) they way things are progressing and the knowledge you guys have. In my college days I wanted to start rallying and knew the best modifiers were down south but know I have the opportunity to get things done with help from you folks.

Too many things I have to ask but I will wait until I am given the green signal from the moderators to go ahead.

Been on others UK car forums but I was gobsmacked to see this forum, running in such a great strength in India. I am just too excited and cant wait to ask too many questions start making new friends out here.

Nice one chaps..
Old 25th October 2007, 08:14   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to TBHP. Nice introduction there. Go through our announcement section to get a better idea about this forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randhawa View Post
Too many things I have to ask but I will wait until I am given the green signal from the moderators to go ahead.
Why do you need green signal from moderators? Things are pretty clear on board rules.

Have a nice time here.
Old 25th October 2007, 10:44   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum Randhawa! Let's hope that on your return to the motherland you can find a nice car for yourself!
Old 25th October 2007, 13:06   #4
BHPian

@Randhawa

Welcome to T-BHP! Hope you enjoy yourself here...

Quote:
Currently I am driving a bmw e36 328i coupe with 230+bhp and love my baby to bits.
Wow, driving that must be real fun...
Old 25th October 2007, 13:27   #5
Senior - BHPian

Hi Randhawa, welcome to Team-BHP.

Quote:
Too many things I have to ask but I will wait until I am given the green signal from the moderators to go ahead
Rudra sir has talked about this, but my 2 cents:
Please go through different sections and post your questions where it aptly fits. That saves the moderators a lot of trouble.

Cheers!
Old 25th October 2007, 16:38   #6
Senior - BHPian

Thanks for the kind welcome guys When I made the first post, I got the message saying it will be screened by the mods and then allowed to be posted thats why I thought better to wait for the green signal.

@Flying Bong. Its really a fun with rwd car specially when you like drifting
Old 26th October 2007, 06:59   #7
Team-BHP Support

Hi Randhawa,

Welcome aboard!
It was good to read your intro.

Quote:
When I made the first post, I got the message saying it will be screened by the mods and then allowed to be posted thats why I thought better to wait for the green signal.
This will happen for your first 50 counted posts. However, no need to wait for approval of each post before posting another different post somewhere else.

More info can be found here > https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/annou...planation.html

cya
R
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks