Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st September 2007, 13:21   #1

Hello from Hyderabad

Joining in from Hyderabad.
Planning to buy a Civic, an awesome car in my opinion. Trying to work out the finances right now.

Found this forum on a bumper sticker and from then on, there was no looking back, one of the best managed online forums, I must say!
Kudos to all the moderators...

R18A
Old 21st September 2007, 18:46   #2
Senior - BHPian

wellcome to team-bhp.

it would be great if you could tell more about yourself. This is a intro thread right???
P.S. What should we call you??? R18A sounds more like a honda engine. (Is it a civic's engine???)
Old 21st September 2007, 19:24   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi R18A. Welcome to tbhp. When are you getting your civic and what do you drive now?

Did you mention tbhp bumper sticker? I think the only two cars that have these stickers in Hyd are my red Palio and Mobike's Red Viva CRDi.
Old 22nd September 2007, 10:11   #4
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to Team-BHP, R18A and thanks for the compliments to our community. Good choice with the Civic...its one of the rare all-rounders in that segment.

Please do read the board rules section to get familiar with our forum protocol.
Old 22nd September 2007, 10:23   #5
BHPian

Welcome aboard R18A .
Old 25th September 2007, 16:48   #6

Well, I drive a maruti 800 at present.

I am in my early 30's. Car's have always interested me, however could never spend so much time into it, till now. This forum is such a blessing and is so addictive...

I have test driven all the cars in that (Civic's) segment and few from even higher segment. In my opinion there is no close competitor to it in the overall package, the car just rocks.

Unfortunately I am here with 7-8 lakhs of budget and still need to manage another 5 lakhs before I go for it.
Nah, I won;t settle for an SX4 or an Optra, Civic is just a class apart, I would wait and stretch to acquire one for me
Old 25th September 2007, 17:01   #7

Right KKr2k2, R18A is the Civic's engine.
I chose that name because my name is already taken up, and I am so amazed by the engineering of this engine.

Thanks GTO for pointing out, I have read the policy rules.

Satish, I do not remember the vehicle, but faintly remembered the website. Some googling helped me get to the right place.
Old 25th September 2007, 20:07   #8
Distinguished - BHPian

RA, Welcome Aboard. Do tell us something more about you. Like whats your name and what you do for a living etc.

As Satish mentioned about the sticker, its only mine and his car in Hyderabad that has them. Maybe i drove you to this website as my sticker is little more consipicious as its bang on the windshield in big letters

Whoever it was, we are glad to have you here and look forward to catching up with you in the next Hyd tbhp meet !!!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks