Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th September 2024, 10:07   #1

God speed.

Hello everyone! I finally got approved on the Team-BHP forum. I was born and raised in Vizag. What a stylish name, right? It was originally called Visakhapatnam. I can talk for days without a break about my city. It is a city of mountains, beaches, and shorefront hotels and is mainly famous for "Beach Road." I want to explain more, but I'll do it on some other thread.

Coming to myself! I'm 25 and completed my Btech in Computer Science and Engineering in my city. To be honest, I never got a full-time job after my graduation. I'm just doing freelancing and part-time jobs. I never liked computers, and I was always into Automobiles, but I couldn't pursue that dream or degree. I have had a passion for cars and bikes, rides, racing, technical and mechanical aspects, and biking culture since childhood—or I should say I was born with it.

Currently, I own three bikes., Apache RR310 (2018), Duke 390 (2020), Interceptor 650 (2024). I didn't want to squeeze everything out of a single bike, so I bought bikes of different categories. The Apache RR310 is my daily drive, and I mostly use it within the city limits. And I have tuned my Duke 390 to feel that adrenaline rush pumping when you twist it. Oh, man! I cannot express that feeling in words. You have to feel that. And you will see me on my Interceptor 650 most of the time cruising on the highway, hitting some city in search of a job (mainly for the sake of riding and exploring new places, )

I'm a simple man with a simple life.
Attached Thumbnails
God speed.-picsart_080302.jpg  

God speed.-picsart_010404.22.19.jpg  

God speed.-20240213_181027.jpg  

Last edited by navin : 10th September 2024 at 12:28. Reason: typos
Likeablebiker is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 10th September 2024, 12:36   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: God speed.

Nice to see so many people with purposeful multi bike garage. All three lovely bikes in their own right.

Have a good time on the forum and look forward to reading more on your experience with each of these bikes in due course.
Axe77 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th September 2024, 15:59   #3
BHPian

Hello Likeablebiker,
Welcome to the forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likeablebiker View Post
I never liked computers, and I was always into Automobiles, but I couldn't pursue that dream or degree.
Although you never liked computers, you completed a BTech in Computer Science. Isn't getting admission to Computer Science more difficult than Automobile Engineering?
(Just asking because I have heard some people choose other streams because they couldn't get admission to Computer Science)

Quote:
Currently, I own three bikes., Apache RR310 (2018), Duke 390 (2020), Interceptor 650 (2024).
Your bike collection can make anyone jealous!
I would love to read more about them. I hope you write an ownership review soon.

Quote:
I'm a simple man with a simple life.
Cheers to that!

By the way, you use the Apache RR310 as your daily ride. Is it easy to maneuver in daily city traffic?
It's Magic is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th September 2024, 20:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Magic View Post
Although you never liked computers, you completed a BTech in Computer Science. Isn't getting admission to Computer Science more difficult than Automobile Engineering?
(Just asking because I have heard some people choose other streams because they couldn't get admission to Computer Science)
Yes! Apache is more comfortable than the remaining two. Duke's aggressive stance and Interceptor's narrow seat and weight of the bike makes them a bit uncomfortable.

Last edited by ampere : 11th September 2024 at 20:45. Reason: Trimmed quoted post
Old 12th September 2024, 10:43   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to the forum!

You have a great garage there. Each bike fulfills a different purpose as you mentioned, but I am personally a fan of the Interceptor 650. I believe it was one of the first products which showed the world that RE is capable of manufacturing modern bikes too.

Wishing you a pleasant stay on the forum and looking forward to an ownership report too.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks