Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th August 2024, 21:27   #1

What a co-incidence!

Hi,

The story goes back to December 2014, when I was searching to buy my first car(with my own money). I had so many questions during that time and had applied to become a member which was rejected. Nevertheless, the multiple threads helped me in finalizing the Swift ZXi, which I had bought within a week of applying for membership of this forum.
10 years later and I again apply for the membership and , within a day of selling the same beloved Swift, my membership is accepted. Talk about co-incidence.

A bit about myself. Software Engineer in Hyderabad, Manchester United fan, general sports fan and goes without saying a team bhp fan. Have spent countless hours poring through the different threads,auto as well as shifting gears forums. Have owned previously a Maruti Alto apart from my recently sold Swift.
Currently own a Honda Unicorn (Looking to sell as I don't use it that much now) and a Ignis Zeta AMT.

I am now onto my next car search, jumping on the compact SUV craze, with my heart set on the Honda Elevate CVT.

A big Thank You to the moderators for approving my membership!!
RedDevil@ToD is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 16th August 2024, 10:36   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: What a co-incidence!

Welcome to the forum!

The Ignis is a great car. Perfect dimensions for the city with a very nice engine too.

Hoping you close the deal on the Elevate soon and post an ownership review on it.
vishy76 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks