Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th August 2024, 11:37   #1

Challenging yourself to one of the most difficult tasks and finally succeeding in it

Being avid reader of the Team BHP since the start of the online forum, I was always impressed by the depth of the discussion and the knowledge of the participants. I had tried the membership twice earlier but was rejected. Now I am 45 years old and on the verge of buying my next car, I felt the need to try the Team BHP membership one more time. It is like a hardcore enthusiast who does not give up trying to achieve the desired result.

I am very happy now that the moderators have approved my membership of this prestigious forum. I am based in Mumbai and currently drive a 10 year old Honda City. Also looking for purchasing my first luxury vehicle now. I am a mountaineer and a traveler by heart. My best days are spent when I visit various countries across the world, 17 so far.

I hope to contribute meaningfully to the forum and also seek great advice from fellow brothers.
somersault is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 14th August 2024, 05:52   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Challenging yourself to one of the most difficult tasks and finally succeeding in it

Welcome to the forum somersault.

17 countries is a lot! Looking forward to reading about your experiences through travelogues on the forum soon.

Wishing you a pleasant stay.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks