Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th August 2024, 00:11   #1

Finally in!

Hello fellow BHPians!

I have recently joined Team-BHP after reading and following for as long as I can remember. I am a 23 yo from Indore and am into HR consulting. I personally own a '18 grand i10 Magna (Manual/Petrol), bought used in dec. 2022 which is shared between me and my father for city runs and My father owns a '20 Seltos GTX+ DCT. I have been passionate about driving cars since I was old enough to understand what cars mean. I am also into sim racing. My dream car is Lancer Evo 9, which I love for its mechanical capabilities and rally underpinnings.

After buying my first car and driving experience of 5 years, I believe now is the right time to start engaging, contributing and writing about my experiences here. I have already shared our ownership review of the Seltos https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offic...ml#post5811033 (Kia Seltos : Official Review)
on the above thread. Thanks for having me here and wish you all happy motoring

Last edited by Axe77 : 7th August 2024 at 01:41.
DesertStorm is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 8th August 2024, 23:13   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Finally in!

Hello and welcome to the forum. I was about to suggest you to pen down your ownership review of the Seltos but you beat me to it. But do share a review of your i10 as well. Please share pictures of your sim racing set up, and what games do you play?
ChiragM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th August 2024, 16:10   #3

Hi Team Bhpians. A pleasure being on the Forum. I am 53 yrs old and based out of Jalandhar Punjab. I am businessman by profession and running my own manufacturing unit. Great to be here......
jatinkalsi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th August 2024, 17:33   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiragM View Post
Hello and welcome to the forum. I was about to suggest you to pen down your ownership review of the Seltos but you beat me to it. But do share a review of your i10 as well. Please share pictures of your sim racing set up, and what games do you play?
Thanks for the warm welcome!
I bought the i10 pre owned and shall write a detailed review in a few days. I have a basic set up with the Logitech g29 + shifter hooked to a PS5. The games I play the most are WRC9/10 and Assetto Corsa Competizione.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks