Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th August 2024, 00:11   #1

Finally in!

Hello fellow BHPians!

I have recently joined Team-BHP after reading and following for as long as I can remember. I am a 23 yo from Indore and am into HR consulting. I personally own a '18 grand i10 Magna (Manual/Petrol), bought used in dec. 2022 which is shared between me and my father for city runs and My father owns a '20 Seltos GTX+ DCT. I have been passionate about driving cars since I was old enough to understand what cars mean. I am also into sim racing. My dream car is Lancer Evo 9, which I love for its mechanical capabilities and rally underpinnings.

After buying my first car and driving experience of 5 years, I believe now is the right time to start engaging, contributing and writing about my experiences here. I have already shared our ownership review of the Seltos https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offic...ml#post5811033 (Kia Seltos : Official Review)
on the above thread. Thanks for having me here and wish you all happy motoring

Last edited by Axe77 : 7th August 2024 at 01:41.
DesertStorm is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 8th August 2024, 23:13   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Finally in!

Hello and welcome to the forum. I was about to suggest you to pen down your ownership review of the Seltos but you beat me to it. But do share a review of your i10 as well. Please share pictures of your sim racing set up, and what games do you play?
Old 10th August 2024, 16:10   #3

Re: Finally in!

Hi Team Bhpians. A pleasure being on the Forum. I am 53 yrs old and based out of Jalandhar Punjab. I am businessman by profession and running my own manufacturing unit. Great to be here......

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks