Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th June 2024, 21:31   #1

Joining the Team-BHP Family - Finally!

Vanakkam/Hello Team-BHP family!

Been lurking in the shadows for a bit now, learning as much as I can from all the awesome knowledge you folks share. Always wanted to officially join the party, but life got hectic. Also, my car knowledge is about near zero and I thought to myself I wouldn't be able to contribute much and was a bit shy, like a student in front of Teachers doubtful 'What if I answer wrong?' especially with legends in this forum making me sweat evenmore

Well, that all changed in April! I became the proud owner of a Brezza LXI, and that finally gave me the push to join the family for real. Application submitted, fingers crossed, and here I am! Officially a BHPian and stoked to be part of this crazy knowledgeable and respected crew.

I started valuing the membership more as I firsthand found out how serious the Admins/Moderators of this forum are about in ensuring this forum stays toxic free and healthy always, by ensuring they vet each and every application before they approve the membership, mad respect! I mean I can only imagine how many such applications they would receive everyday, that will be probably need a dedicated crew member! I won't lie it took me a few tries to get in and its absolutely worth it

I am from the Manchester of South India. The Brezza that I bought is the first car ever in our family, and it means a lot to me.

Looking forward to soaking up even more knowledge and maybe even chipping in someday down the line. Here's to smooth rides and good times!
GHPBrezzinBy is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 22nd June 2024, 04:41   #2

Re: Joining the Team-BHP Family - Finally!

It was a pleasure to read your text. I myself had a similar experience when I bought my first car.
alkaknar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd June 2024, 09:14   #3
Team-BHP Support

Hello GHPBrezzinBy,

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on your Maruti Brezza. Seems like the perfect time to join the forum.

Would love to read about your experience with the Brezza. Since you mentioned LXI, I assume this is the Manual version. I really like the new Brezza for its driver-friendly nature. Super light steering, light clutch, slick gearshifts and good visibility all-round. Even the gearing is great for city driving.

Wishing you many happy miles with the car and see you on the forums!
Omkar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th June 2024, 06:15   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omkar View Post
Wishing you many happy miles with the car and see you on the forums!
Thank you, Omkar for the wishes, yes mine is the LXI MT. I am yet to share my purchase and driving experience, which I will do once I am done writing it. It is still a work in progress as I had to recollect a few things and there were few battle scars already since I was a newbie driver .

Last edited by aah78 : 30th June 2024 at 06:29. Reason: Quote trimmed.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks