Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th April 2024, 10:08   #1

Romancing the roads

Dear BHPians,

Great to be included into this community and the timing cannot be any better. To be honest, I was not a frequent reader of the forums here till some time ago. I got serious when many of my web searches on tips, routes and suggestions on road travel lead to Team-BHP and I found all of it help me learn at least one new thing every time.

When it comes to romancing the roads, I have many thousand miles under my belt on my two wheeler, one without an IC engine, just fueled by fat. Yes, I am more a passionate endurance cyclist, not one of the professional sharp looking road bikers on brightly colored bikes but a regular Joe who enjoys riding through different terrains at a more casual pace. I live in Bangalore but I have done rides along the coast of Tamil Nadu as well as most of the hills in the state like Ooty, Kodaikanal, Yercaud, Megamalai, Kallarayan,.. Very much interested to connect with BHPians who are enthusiastic about cycling.

Currently, I own 2 POLYGON Path 2 Hybrid cycles, 1 Schwinn Sporterra cycle, a TVS NTORQ 125cc scooter and Hyundai Grandi10.

I have been peering through a lot of forums and threads here in the last several months to gather as much information possible to help me decide on a SUV that I was looking to buy. We are a small family and the intended use for SUV is to push us to travel more/farther and also comfortably take around the bikes (boot space) OR with a couple of people (passenger seat comfort). Thanks to team-bhp, with a ton of learning from here, I have gone ahead and booked a TATA Harrier Fearless #Dark AT. Awaiting delivery.

(I will run a different thread about Test Drives, showroom, buying experience and later on the car usage)
nadodi is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 24th April 2024, 11:05   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Romancing the roads

Welcome to the forum @nadodi ! Nice read about your rides! See you around and hope to read about your escapades with your rides!
ampere is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th April 2024, 11:47   #3
BHPian

Re: Romancing the roads

Welcome aboard Nadodi ! Your sobriquet 'nadodi' is like mine Prowler. Wonderful nickname for trawling the forum.
I must say, you write well - at least the introduction. Do write about your travel experience and Harrier -Nadodi.
Prowler is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks