Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th March 2024, 13:08   #1
BHPian

Greetings to all dear members

Dear BHPians,

I am Rajesh. I am originally from Ranchi, but I currently work for a Kolkata based Microfinance company.

I want to convey my heartfelt gratitude to the moderator for granting my membership. It's an honor to be a part of this vibrant community.

Automobiles have always attracted me since I enjoy driving. Driving allows me to explore and gain fresh insights.
I have been driving for the past 22 years. Long-distance driving always appeals to me. This is why I normally find a way to find time to get away from my hectic schedule at least once every quarter.

I first learned to drive in my family's Ambassador car. My first personal purchase was a used Hyundai EON, followed by a Maruti Swift, and now a Ford Freestyle for the past two years. I am looking forward to purchasing a compact SUV.

Now as a member of this respected community, I will make every effort to contribute positively to debates and remain committed to upholding the community's values.

Thank you all and keep rocking
inner_roadster is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 18th March 2024, 15:25   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Greetings to all dear members

Hello inner_roadster,

Welcome to the forum, it's great to have you onboard!

I have the same thoughts about long-drives as well and hence make it a point to take my car out as and when possible.

The Ford Freestyle is an brilliant car to drive, both in city and highway. Why not start off with an ownership review of it and your upgrade plans.

Looking forward to seeing your active participation in the forum.

Cheers
Rahul N
RahulNagaraj is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks