Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th September 2023, 00:05   #1

Strangers are just short of introductions!

Hello everyone,

Thank you, Moderators/admins, for allowing me to become part of Team-BHP family!

I was an anonymous follower and reader of Team-BHP and now wants to continue my automobile enthusiasm as BHPian and wants to make everyone part of my journey.

Learned driving on Premier Padmini and driven Maruti Suzuki Alto (1st Gen), Maruti Suzuki Dzire (1st Gen), Fiat Linea Classic and my current ride Ford EcoSport Signature (P), Fiat Linea and Ford EcoSport purchases were my decisions, and I never regretted my decisions even after they left India because I prefer well built cars to my liking over mileage.

I did some DIY maintenance on EcoSport recently but did not get a chance to click some pictures, looking forward to few more DIY activities along with BHPians from Hyderabad. More details will be reserved for later.

Beyond Gratitude,
autoenth
autoenth is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 12th September 2023, 01:15   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Strangers are just short of introductions!

Welcome to the forum autoenth. There is an entire band of bhpians who like to wrench.

Enjoy your stay here.
moralfibre is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th September 2023, 15:57   #3
BHPian

Re: Strangers are just short of introductions!

Hello autoenth, welcome to Team-BHP!

It's always a pleasure to have more enthusiasts like you on the forum.

Do you still have the Premier Padmini? I remember I recently came across a fully restored 1989 model that has been listed on Team-BHP Classifieds. Looked beautiful.

It's good to have you on board, autoenth. Looking forward to reading about your DIY activities.

Cheers,
Utkarsh
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks