Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st August 2007, 10:07   #1
BHPian

Hello from Nirmal to team-bhp

Hello all,

Sorry for introducing me so late. I am with team-bhp for the past 2 months. I have been part of many forums before. I really found this the most exciting of all cheers:

I am Nirmal (30 years). Originally from Kochi, Kerala. Speaks English (not much mallu accent, but at times yes!), Malayalam, German and little bit of Tamil and Kannada. Right now married and settled with wife and kid in Bangalore.

Got interested in cars recently when I decided to buy a Sedan (with lot of help from fellow bhpians bought an Aveo finally). Spends lot of time on team-bhp these days (and got the "Crazy" tag from wife already).

Working with Bosch for past 6 years as Software engineer. Only hobby is photography. Some pictures @ Fotos: Nirmal Sasidharan (Stuttgart) - fotocommunity

Have a great time guys!

Regards,
Nirmal
Old 1st August 2007, 10:47   #2
BHPian

Your photographs are great !!
Old 1st August 2007, 15:38   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Sorry for introducing me so late. I am with team-bhp for the past 2 months. I have been part of many forums before. I really found this the most exciting of all
That makes two of us ! Welcome aboard nirmal. Did you opt for the 1.4 or the 1.6 Aveo? And how do you find the gearshift quality?

Do also visit the board rules section to understand our forum protocol. Thanks
Old 1st August 2007, 23:10   #4
BHPian

Thanks -GT- and GTO.

I bought 1.4 LS as I found it more VFM. I have posted some pics @ http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-c...tml#post503480

Nirmal
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks