Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th May 2023, 13:10   #1
BHPian

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone,

I'm from Mumbai in mid 30's and had been browsing Team BHP a lot lately to gain some insights into the 4 wheeler world.

Altough I did browse the forum as a guest, felt like I should sign-up to participate in threads & also ask queries which shall help to understand more of the car world.

I like gaming (Gran Turismo 7 is one of my favorite's).

Few of my close to heart cars would be
-Fiat 500 (Unfortunately company no longer exists here)
-Mitsubishi Lancer (Same fate as the above)

But seeing them on the road does give me goosebumps.

Looking forward to interacting with people here.
montsa007 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2023, 14:27   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello Everyone

Hello there,

Gran Turismo is a favourite with most car enthusiasts and there are quite few discussions on the gaming thread here. You might want to take a look.

The Lancer along with the first gen City was the enthusiasts choice back then and rare well kept examples turn heads even today. I. was quite fond of the 1.8 Invex with the tip tronic gearbox, a novel feature in those days.

Tell us more about the cars you own and what interests you apart from cars.

See you in the discussions.

Cheers.
Old 29th May 2023, 14:37   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello Everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Hello there,

Gran Turismo is a favourite with most car enthusiasts and there are quite few discussions on the gaming thread here. You might want to take a look.

The Lancer along with the first gen City was the enthusiasts choice back then and rare well kept examples turn heads even today. I. was quite fond of the 1.8 Invex with the tip tronic gearbox, a novel feature in those days.

Tell us more about the cars you own and what interests you apart from cars.

See you in the discussions.

Cheers.
Hey Mate,

I did chime in the gaming thread so will be participating there , apart from Gran Turismo 7, I did start off with Driveclub (Sadly the developers shut shop so no online play or addons), also playing Dirt 5, Project Cars 2, The Crew occasionally.

Not a very tech savvy in terms of cars (Tip Tronic, DSG, AMT go all above my head currently), not having a 4 wheeler as of now, plans are underway.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks