Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th May 2023, 21:20   #1
BHPian

Hello Fellow Petrolheads

Hi All,

Thank you moderators for approving my request.

I have been a follower of the Team-BHP forums for close to a decade & did try twice but was disapproved request, third times the charm I guess

I'm 37 & based out of Bangalore

By profession I'm in IT recuitement , My car journey started with a humble Ford Ikon 1.3 petrol , followed by a Ford Figo , S-cross 1.3 ( I regret not taking the 1.6 Gem and will never forgive myself for it, My current Ride is a 6 year old Vento TSI and I'm currently on a hunt to find a replacement for my S-cross that found a new home just few days ago.

Needless to say , I'm quite kicked about being part of the forum
Gotham is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 20th May 2023, 21:29   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello Fellow Petrolheads

Welcome on board! Nice coincidence there, my parents owned a Ford Ikon 1.3 and still own the Figo's sibling, the 1.6 Fiesta.

Good luck looking for your new ride, you'll find immensely helpful information here. I'd love to hear more about your current ones sometime. Hope to see you around here soon!
GForceEnjoyer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th May 2023, 21:41   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello Fellow Petrolheads

Quote:
Originally Posted by GForceEnjoyer View Post
Welcome on board! Nice coincidence there, my parents owned a Ford Ikon 1.3 and still own the Figo's sibling, the 1.6 Fiesta.

Good luck looking for your new ride, you'll find immensely helpful information here. I'd love to hear more about your current ones sometime. Hope to see you around here soon!
Thank you for the warm welcome. I Shall plan to share a detailed ownership review of the my Vento someday
Gotham is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks