Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th May 2023, 13:05   #1

Hello there!

Good day fellow BHPians.
Before I start with my introduction post I would like to thank the moderators for approving my membership and also apologise for any errors made in this post.

Right so, let me start with the introduction. I am following the format mentioned in the "Please read this before posting" thread.

I am a 21 year old BFM graduate, currently residing in BOM, but this is subject to change (if there are any tbhp meets in the bom area before mid june please let me know, i would love to meet).

Members can refer to me by my username or by my nickname, Ron.

I heard about tbhp while I was spending (wasting, rather) my time on the internet a couple of years back, I have been a silent observer ever since.

I do have other interests but I will not mention them here as I don't want to bore viewers.

I have not purchased cars yet, I am just 21. However, I will mention the cars owned by my family (grandparents onwards and one mention of my uncle as that car is truly special). The list is-

2006 Chevy Optra LS petrol (Silver colour, owned by my maternal grandfather. Loved this car to bits).

2006 Toyota Innova G diesel (Also silver, owned by my paternal grandfather).

2011 Chevy Beat LT petrol (Linen Beige, lovely colour. Dad bought this car).

2014 W204 C200 Grand Edition petrol (Replacement for the Optra, lovely car)

2011 Aston Martin DB9 (owned by my uncle, currently belongs to a BHPian, loved reading about the current owner's thread)

1956 Chevy (owned by my maternal grandmother's father, unverified model at the moment. Daniel of Karfule said that all I need to do is show a photograph of the car to Karlosdeville and I will know the current whereabouts of the car).

There are more but I dont want the post to be cumbersome to read, hehe.

All these cars are sold.

Currently we have a 2020 MG SZ EV and a 2022 Hyundai i20 (maternal and paternal grandfather respectively).

Right then, I am looking forward to enjoy my time with members on the forum.

Cheers!
hungrybarbarian is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 19th May 2023, 14:56   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello there!

A warm welcome to you hungrybarbarian.

Must say, your family has had quite a vivid garage. Chevys to Aston Martin! Would love to read more about these cars.

Also a very sensible current garage. Love the MG ZS EV. It's a complete car IMO and perfect for city + inter-city travel. The new i20 as well, a very competent car. Although I've driven only the N-line, it's fair to assume the regular i20 is pretty good as well.

Quote:
There are more but I don't want the post to be cumbersome to read, hehe.
If it's about cars, it won't be cumbersome to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungrybarbarian View Post
I do have other interests but I will not mention them here as I don't want to bore viewers.
We have a very active shifting gears sub-forum where you will probably find all your other interests as well.

See you on the forums!
Old 20th May 2023, 10:47   #3

Re: Hello there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omkar View Post
A warm welcome to you hungrybarbarian.

Must say, your family has had quite a vivid garage. Chevys to Aston Martin! Would love to read more about these cars.

Also a very sensible current garage. Love the MG ZS EV. It's a complete car IMO and perfect for city + inter-city travel. The new i20 as well, a very competent car. Although I've driven only the N-line, it's fair to assume the regular i20 is pretty good as well.
Completely agree with your views on the EV. After having driven all fuels, I am confused why people still buy a fossil fuel vehicle as a city car. Sure, there are factors affecting that purchase but man, an electric vehicle is far far superior as a city car.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks