Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th May 2023, 13:30   #1

Hello from PK0080

Thanks for accepting as part of the forum, even though I have been reading many posts for over a decade, but signed up so late as there wasn't anything valuable for me to contribute.

I am into IT and Love long drives, and traveling the world.

What value do I feel like contributing now?

I have self-driven about 1Lakh KMs in Zen LXI 2002 Model, 1 lakh kms in Elantra 2006 model, 2 Lakh kms in Mercedes C200 CGI 2010 model, 1 Lakh kms in BMW 520D 2017 Model, 15K KMs in Mahindra XUV 700 AWD LP, and 3500 KMs in BMW IX.

For me it was really difficult to find any other card after Mahindra XUV 700, which unlike others never gave me any problem, and after trying many many vehicles, I finally settled down on Latest Gen IX with adaptive air suspension.

So, I will be sharing an ownership review of BMW IX, how it performs on long distance, and despite it being the best EV 4x4 SUV, it lacks one thing which even the cheapest EV have, I will share that as well as many things which work very smooth.

Just can't commit on time when the review will be out, Hope to make it soon.
pk0080 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 11th May 2023, 11:51   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello from PK0080

Hello pk0080,

Welcome to the forum, its great to have you onboard.

That's quiet a lineups of cars you've had and driven over the years, would love to hear about some of your trips and memories with them.

Also, looking forward to your ownership review of the BMW IX and what made you move over to EVs after the XUV700 experience.

Cheers
Rahul N
RahulNagaraj is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks