Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th May 2023, 12:42   #1

Hey there folks!

Hello BHPians!
Myself Motorhead1203, I'm a 19 year old who resides in Bangalore. I have been a regular visitor to this forum for the past year for all my vehicle related questions and somewhere along the line I got sucked into this website for all it had to offer, like vehicle reviews, road trip threads, people doing cool stuff like car customisations, etc. Hence I have finally decided to create an account so that I can learn more about cars, it seems to be the only thing I'm interested in

This is my first post in this website and I hope that I get to post many more, it feels good to be part of a community. I'm also a bit confused about how threads, posts and forums work, trying to see the images in instructions and understand. I hope i didn't create a whole new forum just to post my introduction in it. If so, moderators please feel free to delete it.

Anyway, the car I own currently is a 2023 Suzuki Baleno facelift, I've owned an Alto 800 before and this car is a huge upgrade compared to it (I still keep finding new features in it)
Haven't uploaded an image since I'm still learning how to use the various features in this website, also I read somewhere that newbies aren't allowed to post vehicle photos till we have become a BHPian, I hope that day comes soon!

Once again I'd like to say it feels awesome to be a part of this community and thanks for going through my introduction and also thanks for having me here.

Mod Note: It would be a good idea to use a spell-checker before posting. Please use CAPITAL letters where required.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 7th May 2023 at 15:15.
Motorhead1203 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 7th May 2023, 13:40   #2
BHPian

Re: Hey there folks!

Welcome on board. Looking at your interests, you'll love it here once you figure out the site. Do tell us more about your username. Being a metalhead, it's perked my curiosity!

I'd love to read more about your Baleno and Alto in the future. See you around!
GForceEnjoyer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th May 2023, 13:56   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome on board, Motorhead1203.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorhead1203 View Post
This is my first post in this website and i hope that i get to post many more, it feels good to be part of a community. I'm also a bit confused about how threads, posts and forums work, trying to see the images in instructions and understand. I hope i didn't create a whole new forum just to post my introduction in it. I
You need to go through the rules of the forum here - https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/annou...e-posting.html, and be mindful about spelling errors and capitalization of words like 'I' and proper nouns.

Including images in your post? Read this - https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/annou...-team-bhp.html (*NEW*: Improved attachment uploading on Team-BHP!).
SS-Traveller is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th May 2023, 14:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Traveller View Post
Welcome on board, Motorhead1203.
You need to go through the rules of the forum here - https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/annou...e-posting.html, and be mindful about spelling errors and capitalization of words like 'I' and proper nouns.

Including images in your post? Read this - https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/annou...-team-bhp.html (*NEW*: Improved attachment uploading on Team-BHP!).
I've already gone through the rules, will be more mindful about typing manners and punctuations going forward, thank you.

I also checked the post about including images in the post, but there's another post which says that newbies cannot upload photos in BHPgarage, that's why i was confused about whether i should upload the photos here or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GForceEnjoyer View Post
Welcome on board. Looking at your interests, you'll love it here once you figure out the site. Do tell us more about your username. Being a metalhead, it's perked my curiosity!

I'd love to read more about your Baleno and Alto in the future. See you around!
Now that you mentioned metal, it just occured to me that motörhead is the band that released ace of spades. I was just making a username and 'motorhead' occured to me out of the blue because it sounded like something a car lover would use as their username. I was wondering where I had heard that name before

It's nice to meet you GForceEnjoyer, I hope to see you again soon! Do share the story about your username too!

Last edited by Aditya : 7th May 2023 at 23:46. Reason: Back to back posts merged
Motorhead1203 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th May 2023, 00:13   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorhead1203 View Post
Now that you mentioned metal, it just occured to me that motörhead is the band that released ace of spades. I was wondering where I had heard that name before
Quite the coincidence then, your username! It's great.

Quote:
It's nice to meet you GForceEnjoyer, I hope to see you again soon! Do share the story about your username too!
Mine is actually rather random, dating back three or so years ago. While going out with some friends from school, we had a taxi driver who took the entrance ramp of a cloverleaf junction of Hyderabad's ORR in... let's just say, a spirited manner. While the others in the car had the living daylights scared out of them, I myself enjoyed those 30 or so seconds! Following that, someone said "unexpected practical demonstration of centrifugal force right there", to which I replied "I enjoyed that."

Hence, when making my username a year minus 20 days ago, that comment came back to me and I modified it to GForceEnjoyer in an attempt to signify that I enjoy acceleration in addition to cornering. My profile picture is in fact of the G-Force meter of an Audi R8.

Last edited by GForceEnjoyer : 8th May 2023 at 00:14.
GForceEnjoyer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th May 2023, 12:48   #6
Senior - BHPian

Hey Motorhead1203,

Welcome to the forum, its great to have you on-board.

As already mentioned, you can go through the forum regulations to get yourself up to speed with the way posts and threads work.

Coming to your cars, Alto to 2023 Baleno is quite the upgrade. Can start off with an ownership experience and also mention your plans for the future with the car.

Looking forward to reading more of your experiences on the forum.

Cheers
Rahul N
RahulNagaraj is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks