Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th April 2023, 22:12   #1

Hello to the Team-BHP Community

Hello everyone, and I am elated to be a part of the community which taught me the nitty-gritty of automobiles, especially cars. I even had the buying checklist of TeamBHP when I got my first car. I am a huge fan of TeamBHP travelogues and many road trips are inspired from them.

About me: I am 30 years old and a native of Cuttack, Odisha, and have been staying in Bangalore for almost eight years now. For two years, I had the most adventurous experience of staying in China and working there, which exposed me to a different working environment and most importantly, some quirky automobiles that hardly anyone would see outside of China. I am a huge fan of F1 and have visited one epic night/rain race in the Singapore GP.

My Garage:

Polo GT - Charcoal Grey - 2017
Story behind the purchase: I always aimed for BMWs/Ferraris and all the big guns since I was a big drooler for cars ever since I was a kid. But reality was I had to work hard to earn it. Hence, I bought what could be the best entry-level enthusiastic car, the Polo GT 1.2L Petrol. I would definitely call it a pocket rocket.

BMW 330 Li M-Sport - Carbon Black - 2023
Purchasing my dream car has been a long-awaited moment for me. As a child, I used to see my dream cars passing by and always wished to own them someday. After years of hard work and saving, I finally managed to fulfill my childhood dream. Purchasing this has been an incredibly fulfilling and memorable experience, one that I will cherish for a lifetime. I had never stepped inside a 250+Bhp car till now, and the day I drove it, I felt as if I am in a cockpit maneuvering a spaceship.

Caption. : Just 2-3 Days into purchase . Onto the roadrip , up on the hairpindbends of Yeracud
Hello to the Team-BHP Community-img_3008.jpg

Finally , thank you for accepting into the community and looking forward to share my riding adventures.
mystiikmonk is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 1st May 2023, 16:59   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello to the Team-BHP Community

Hello there,

First up that's a nice German garage you got there. The Polo GT and the 330Li, both awesome cars in their own the right. I too own a Carbon Steel Polo GT TSI from 2016 and its a joy to drive every time. Your Bimmer looks hot as well.

Would be interesting to hear about the China car scene from the 2 years that you stayed there especially the cars on sale in the country.

Hope to catch you you in some discussion around.

Looking forward to your threads.
Dippy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st May 2023, 17:38   #3

Sure , I would try to writeup something on the Chinese car scenes . Looking forward to some interesting discussions.
Old 1st May 2023, 20:26   #4

You must be lucky!
Those hot Germans will always be putting a smile to your face , whenever you drive them,
right?
Scorpion009 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2023, 12:53   #5
BHPian

Welcome onboard and you have a great garage. Happy motoring.
Oppanna is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks