Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th April 2023, 09:34   #1

Hello Team-BHP

Hello fellow BHPians. It has been a few days since my account was approved and an introduction post was overdue.

My experience with riding on Indian roads started when my father brought home my first bicycle in 1997. Thus began my love-hate relationship with Indian roads. Over the years, I've had a mixed bag of experiences on our roads, from clocking a fuel mileage of 26.1 Km/l on my petrol Nexon to
to running out of fuel at a traffic signal on my very first Maruti 800 to getting the driver and rear driver doors ripped off of my Alto 800 in an accident, I've got some stories to tell.

Looking forward to having fun discussions with you all.

Before I sign off, here is a shot of my new car. Working on a post for delievery experience for the same. Spoiler: It was really bad for me but for the readers, it would be entertaining and dare I say, a tad bit informative.

Hello Team-BHP-img_20220602_151149.jpg
NorthernStar is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 25th April 2023, 20:21   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello Team-BHP

Hello NorthernStar, welcome to Team-BHP!

I agree with you. Indian roads do give us varying experiences; some good, some bad and some from which we can learn and remember for the rest of our lives.

I've also had multiple experiences on our roads that I can never forget. The most recent one wasn't pleasant though. I had a motorcycle crash due to a poorly constructed patch of road. I am still recovering from the injuries but things could have been far worse.

We all have our stories to tell. Looking forward to reading some of yours. And, hey, congratulations on your new Nexon!

Cheers,
Utkarsh
UtkarshC is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th April 2023, 20:03   #3

Re: Hello Team-BHP

Thanks and get well soon Utkarsh
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks