Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd April 2023, 20:55   #1

Hello Everyone

Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself.

Currently 36 years old, and live in Berlin now with my wife. I run a business over here in real estate.

I've been crazy about cars ever since I was young. I learnt to drive when I was just 16 in my dad's Scorpio and been on the road every chance I got, ever since. A huge part of me that has shaped my character has been cars and everything to do with them. That includes events I've been to including F1, WRC and the GT racing across Europe I've travelled to see, as well as attending auto shows and meets whenever I can. I use a lot of my down time to read and keep myself upto date about cars too. I hope to meet and share my hobby with the many other passionate members on this forum.

Currently my garage consists of my 2010 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder who I named Mia (for lack of a better name from my imagination lol), 2018 Porsche 911 Turbo S, Peugeot 508 and a Skoda Kodiaq. Currently planning to add my fifth beast to the roster: a BMW M4 Competition soon. Cheers .

Last edited by libranof1987 : 23rd April 2023 at 08:35. Reason: Paragraphing
SteinCountry is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 23rd April 2023, 14:59   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello Everyone

Lovely garage SteinCountry.

We see many who attend F1 races, but only a few attend WRC and GT Racing events. I attended the Wales WRC rally in 2017. Do share your experiences from these events.

Also, please share ownership reviews of your cars, and while we wait to read them, some pictures of the Gallardo and 911 would be great

Welcome to the forum and looking forward to reading your posts.
ChiragM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th April 2023, 12:38   #3

Re: Hello Everyone

Thank you so much! Yes, I've been an avid fan of the WRC for quite some time now. It was one of the very first things I wanted to see live. I've attended four rallies now. The first rally I've seen was rally Deutscheland as I live in Germany, and post that managed to catch the Italian rally in Sardinia, Swedish rally in Värmland and the Monte Carlo rally in Monaco.

They have been amazing to say the least! I've followed Theirry Neuville and Sebastian Loéb in their Hyundai I20 and they have been every bit amazing live as they have been on YouTube. Being up close and personal as a spectator near the track gives you an almost personal feel to the action, as compared to F1 and GT where you spectate from the stands. Sweden was a particular standout for me, because of the snow and ice having an almost unpredictable effect on the cars, which made it all the more exciting. I will try and make a separate thread about that soon.

Sure, I will also share photos of my Gallardo and 911 and share an ownership review of them soon. I look forward to many more posts on TeamBhp from my side. Thank you once again!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks