Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th April 2023, 21:04   #1

Hello Fellow BHPians

Hi everyone,

I am delighted to be a part of this amazing forum of passionate car enthusiasts. As an avid follower of the automotive industry, I have always appreciated the wealth of knowledge and expertise shared by the members of this community.

A little bit about myself, I am Karthik K V and I work as a Software Engineer in Bengaluru (KA05). I love to drive and I have been driving for about 12 years now. My first car was a pre-owned 1995 Maruti 800, really loved the car. Currently I own a 2014 Alto K10 old gen, it's a really amazing machine. Planning to upgrade to Grand Vitara soon . I know I come across as Maruti Suzuki Fan Boy, I probably am. I know they have sub standard build qualities but they have cars that are very easy to live with. They rarely break down and they have amazing after sales service.

Looking forward to learn more and contribute to this amazing forum.

Thanks.
karthikkv is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 15th April 2023, 09:05   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello Fellow BHPians

Hello there and welcome.

Bengaluru forms a significant crop of BHPians on the forum and good to another addition.

The 800 was the first car for many of us. I had an 800 AT which had a two speed gearbox. The Alto K10 is a fun little pocket rocket and a blast to drive. Quite like that little car.

Congratulations on deciding on the Grand Vitara. My pick would be the full Hybrid because of its phenomenal fuel efficiency.

Tell us more about your other interests too.

See you around on the forums.
Old 15th April 2023, 11:45   #3

Re: Hello Fellow BHPians

Thank you. Apart from my love for driving, I also enjoy playing basketball, badminton and chess. I also spend a lot of time lazing around and binging shows on OTT, watching cricket and F1.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks