Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th April 2023, 23:13   #1
BHPian

Hello from Sunil

Hello from Sunil.
Thank you team for allowing me to be a part of Team-BHP.
I am currently located at Bangalore working with a German MNC, but I am originally from - yes! most of you would have guessed it right from my handle - KA25 - Dharwad-Hubli.

My automobile journey (if I leave out the humble ATLAS bicycle) started with my dad's - Chal meri luna - back when i was in school to my brothers - Kinetic Honda and later on to to the Activa. After a very long time, in the year 2017 actually, I finally decided to learn to drive a car.

The exhaustive, informative and detailed review on the forum by Sr. BHPian Tushar and the user inputs on the Ford Aspire 1.5 TDCI, strengthened my resolve to buy the Titanium Ford Aspire. Currently enjoying every drive of the amazing machine, which still rides like its just stepped out from the showroom!

Looking forward to learn a lot of things from all the valuable inputs shared by the users experiences - many of which i learnt here at Team-BHP and shared it with family and friends

Thank you for the time!
Sunil@KA25 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 11th April 2023, 17:10   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello from Sunil

Hi Sunil@KA25

Welcome to Team-BHP!

The 1.5 TDCI good engine with a decent low-end grunt. Now that Ford has exited the market, what are your plans for the Aspire? Do you plan to hold on to it?

Cheers!
TusharK
Old 11th April 2023, 18:24   #3
BHPian

Hello Tushar,
Yes - the TDCI is a an amazing engine, steep inclined parking lot? curvy steep hills? bumper to bumper crazy traffic in Namma Bengaluru? throw all at it, and it does all that effortlessly without breaking a sweat. A BS4 Diesel engine, with very good mileage in city and on highways, low annual maintenance costs, and that feeling when the car surges forward in the 3rd gear when the pedal hits the metal , I would stick with the Aspire for as long as its logically possible.

Moreover the posts from users - Tharian and Dr. Naren and so many of the Figo /Aspire/EcoSport users have set the Wolf bee off into my head for which I am on the fence now. Will probably take a call when I replace the Michellin XM2's to the Conti UC6 in the next six months or so.
Old 11th April 2023, 21:48   #4
BHPian

Welcome Sunil, another KA25 to KA03 resident here!!
Old 12th April 2023, 19:45   #5
BHPian

Thank you MotorPsycho,
Glad to know about fellow member from Dharawada-Hubballi.
KA25 to KA02 here. Looking forward for interesting discussions in the forums.

Regards,
Sunil
Sunil@KA25 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks