Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th April 2023, 23:16   #1

Hola! Wonderful folks of Team-BHP

Hello all,

After spending countless months reading threads, gaining insights and going through multiple travelogues, I finally decided to become an official member of Team-Bhp. The intro to team bhp was a modest team-bhp sticker on the back of a modded car in college. The sticker piqued my interest, and a quick Google search later, I was hooked on the forum. This was a goldmine of experience, journeys and reviews. This became my pitstop for every ownership review, long term reviews, PDI information and what not.

Why I decided to become a member?
1. The forum is great and after a while I wanted to document my journeys and experience and also ask questions. I am planning to buy a new car by this year end and have been looking around and wanted great members of this community to guide me.
2. There were instances where I wanted to contribute ( such as long term ownership review of Jawa, or a new Himalayan review thread), but couldn't due to lack of time, or energy or even procastination. But I have had enough and decided to join in the fun.

Cars and Bike I own/owned
1. Jawa 42 - 2019 model.
2. Ford Figo Titanium - 2011
3. Volkswagen Polo - 2017
4. My dad owned an LML Vespa and an RX100 which he sold in early 2000s
5. A handy 2013 Dio for grocery runs.

It's amazing to be here, and I am amazed how well moderated Team-Bhp is even after all these years, especially since rest of community based platforms (twitter, Insta, reddit) have become dumpster fire.

A huge shoutout to the entire community. I am sure there are shadow lurkers like me who have been enjoying this platform for years for signing up!
LtStealthy is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 6th April 2023, 08:02   #2
Senior - BHPian

re: Hola! Wonderful folks of Team-BHP

Welcome aboard.

Your ownership and purchase choices have been great and I hope the Jawa continues on that road.
Looking forward to your inputs in the forum.

Have fun
shancz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th April 2023, 09:42   #3

re: Hola! Wonderful folks of Team-BHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by shancz View Post
Welcome aboard.

Your ownership and purchase choices have been great and I hope the Jawa continues on that road.
Looking forward to your inputs in the forum.

Have fun
Thanks shancz, happy to be here!
LtStealthy is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks