Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th April 2023, 19:31   #1

Hello everyone

Thank you Team BHP team for letting me be a part of this community.
I hail from the south of India and currently work in the Middle East since 1997.
I've Been around the sun 51 times and still counting.
My legal Riding and driving started of in 1994 when my dad gifted me an RX 100. Had to sell it off when I moved out of the country and recently started to regret the decision to sell it. The motorcycle had moved many hands over the years and I managed to trace out the current owner after a quick search who so far has no intention of parting with it .

Apart from the RX 100 a Honda Civic, Two Ford Mondeos, a Suzuki V Storm 1000 2013 , BMW GS 1200 2018, came and went over the years
Currently my garage in Dubai has a Mercedes C300 cabriolet 2013 and a Toyota FJ Cruiser 2007 and Back in India a Maruti Ritz Automatic 2013, Harley Davidson Super glide Custom 2013 and a BMW GSA 1200 2018.
Off Roading in the sands of Dubai on weekends whenever time permits has been a favorite past time for the past two decades and lately motorcycling too.
Apart from the local rides in India I have done cochin - Goa IBW few times on my Harley along with my wife, a Cochin -Khardhungla - Cochin with few HOG's in 2018, USA Pacific Coast from LA - Sandeigo - LA on a rented BMW GSA 1200 in 2022 and A Cochin- Bhutan- Cochin on BMW GSA 1200 in March 2023.
I have travelled over the world quite extensively and am of the firm belief that nothing can beat India on the mesmerizing variety of landscapes and experience our country offers and one would require more than a life time to explore our country. Truly " Mera Bharath Mahaan"

Over the years I have realized that health is the most important asset that you have in life and keeping fit will go a long way to follow one passion for riding and exploring new places. Along with fitness I'm into music and a pets.
Currently I am working on my Bhutan Travelogue. Few photos of my current rides in Kerala. BMW photos is of March 2023 and Harley photo is August 2018

Hello everyone-20230305_160554.jpg

Hello everyone-imag0105.jpg
genesmotorides is offline   (15) Thanks
Old 6th April 2023, 20:47   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello everyone

Lovely garage. Do share pictures and ownership review of all your vehicles, especially the FJ Cruiser.

Quote:
Had to sell it off when I moved out of the country and recently started to regret the decision to sell it.
I know how that feels. My parents sold their RX100 and Maruti 800 5-speed long back and I miss those vehicles.

Quote:
I have travelled over the world quite extensively and am of the firm belief that nothing can beat India on the mesmerizing variety of landscapes and experience our country offers and one would require more than a life time to explore our country.
True that. India has a lot to offer. Please do share travelogues from your trips.

Looking forward to reading your posts.
Old 6th April 2023, 21:07   #3

Sure Chirag. Travelouges are in the making. The FJ is with for more than 15 years and its done almost 400k. Still going strong. My daughter drives it an wants me to transfer it to her name. a versatile car. Never ever wanted to change it.
Old 6th April 2023, 21:16   #4

Hi ChiragM thats my FJ
Hello everyone-screenshot_20230406_193932_instagram.jpg
genesmotorides is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks